• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its more difficult to eat the orange than the apple. Would you eat orange skin, appose to eating apple skin? Apple's for the Win (Green apples at that)

Its more difficult to eat the orange than the apple. Would you eat orange skin, appose to eating apple skin? Apple's for the Win (Green apples at that)

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

How hard is it to root an Android phone?

it shouldnt be too difficult. They normally provide step by step instructions. Some even have 1 click root options.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

How hard is it to root an Android phone?

it shouldnt be too difficult. They normally provide step by step instructions. Some even have 1 click root options.

Originally Posted by mein07

Is the TV Shows Stream App down for good? 
frown.gif
Any alternatives?
sad day for android, this app was a god-send. smh, makes my platform transition less painful though.

Originally Posted by mein07

Is the TV Shows Stream App down for good? 
frown.gif
Any alternatives?
sad day for android, this app was a god-send. smh, makes my platform transition less painful though.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos
I can't stomach this post
I had the HD2, two of them for 30 days, and I hated EVERYTHING about WinMo, EVERYTHING. It was buggy, lack of apps, non stable. Android is infinite times better. 
yup when i got the hd2 coming from g1 i was like...where the hell the apps 
laugh.gif
 seemed old fashion or too much like a computer
shoulda tried a windows 7 phone...i wouldnt mind trying one out honestly 

man yall tripping the hd2 was !%+*%!! awesome still use it to this day... got it runnin android cm7, i swear its as good as one of those new phones out now

and yeah yall right its juts like a computer, got flash and straight download off websites
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos
I had the HD2, two of them for 30 days, and I hated EVERYTHING about WinMo, EVERYTHING. It was buggy, lack of apps, non stable. Android is infinite times better. 
laugh.gif

man yall tripping the hd2 was !%+*%!! awesome still use it to this day... got it runnin android cm7, i swear its as good as one of those new phones out now

and yeah yall right its juts like a computer, got flash and straight download off websites
pimp.gif

Back from my 2 week ban guys , finally 
pimp.gif

Okay well I went and upgraded to the Evo 3D last week and let me just say I am more happy with this upgrade than I was when I left my G1 to the OG Evo believe it or not. The speed of the phone is ridiculous I have yet to use the task manager yet and I haven't had a hiccup yet. The qHD screen poops all over the my OG Evo's it's no super amoled in terms of black levels but colors do look more natural than the Samsung screens. I average about 2,400 quadrant scores which surprised me alot because I've heard Quadrant standard is not yet optimized for dual core phones or ones with qHD screens so im way more than impressed with the score. Also a big reason why i'm in love with this device is that when devs get full root the possibilities are endless. I'm especially excited to see what the devs do with the 3D feature (3D homescreen , Browser ?). Now about the 3D... yes it's a gimmick but for me and my girl it's a very fun gimmick it doesn't hurt neither of our eyes and we enjoy it very much but you do have to spend about 2-3 seconds finding the "sweet spot" to see the image pop off the screen. Every single time we smash im reaching for my phone because im a perv *shrugs* Macro shots and low light shots are waaay better than the OG Evo and the HD video recording is vastly improved especially the framerate you can thank the dual core processor for that. The one thing that the OG Evo has over the 3D is that the flash is not as bright and it's usable not so much on the 3D it is way too bright and basically unusable if your trying to take a macro shot in low light. Now finally onto the battery I usually get about 11-14 hours depending on medium to heavy usage . I haven't used my phone lightly since I got it and considering it's not rooted , i'm using HTC sense , taking and viewing 3D content all day i'm very satisfied with the battery especially since my stock OG Evo never lasted anywhere near 10+ hours and also since I know it's gonna get even better when we get root and start flashing custom roms. I've already seen this phone overclocked to 1.8GHZ with temp root so im really salivating when the day S-OFF finally comes to fruition. Im gonna give this phone a 9/10 because it does everything I ever wanted in a phone and more and it is great for ME and has loads of potential. I say this phone is for the power android user who loves root, overclocking, underclocking, flashing roms, etc. but for the regular smartphone user you guys might not enjoy it as much as I do and just look at it like a HTC Sensation with a gimmicky 3D camera with lower data speeds and might want to wait for the GS2 . For me im not even thinking about that phone anymore because I do actually enjoy the 3D camera/content and am more satisfied with the power, screen, battery, and hacking potential of this phone and it just feels like it was the right decision for me. Thanks for reading my review guys

Back from my 2 week ban guys , finally 
pimp.gif

Okay well I went and upgraded to the Evo 3D last week and let me just say I am more happy with this upgrade than I was when I left my G1 to the OG Evo believe it or not. The speed of the phone is ridiculous I have yet to use the task manager yet and I haven't had a hiccup yet. The qHD screen poops all over the my OG Evo's it's no super amoled in terms of black levels but colors do look more natural than the Samsung screens. I average about 2,400 quadrant scores which surprised me alot because I've heard Quadrant standard is not yet optimized for dual core phones or ones with qHD screens so im way more than impressed with the score. Also a big reason why i'm in love with this device is that when devs get full root the possibilities are endless. I'm especially excited to see what the devs do with the 3D feature (3D homescreen , Browser ?). Now about the 3D... yes it's a gimmick but for me and my girl it's a very fun gimmick it doesn't hurt neither of our eyes and we enjoy it very much but you do have to spend about 2-3 seconds finding the "sweet spot" to see the image pop off the screen. Every single time we smash im reaching for my phone because im a perv *shrugs* Macro shots and low light shots are waaay better than the OG Evo and the HD video recording is vastly improved especially the framerate you can thank the dual core processor for that. The one thing that the OG Evo has over the 3D is that the flash is not as bright and it's usable not so much on the 3D it is way too bright and basically unusable if your trying to take a macro shot in low light. Now finally onto the battery I usually get about 11-14 hours depending on medium to heavy usage . I haven't used my phone lightly since I got it and considering it's not rooted , i'm using HTC sense , taking and viewing 3D content all day i'm very satisfied with the battery especially since my stock OG Evo never lasted anywhere near 10+ hours and also since I know it's gonna get even better when we get root and start flashing custom roms. I've already seen this phone overclocked to 1.8GHZ with temp root so im really salivating when the day S-OFF finally comes to fruition. Im gonna give this phone a 9/10 because it does everything I ever wanted in a phone and more and it is great for ME and has loads of potential. I say this phone is for the power android user who loves root, overclocking, underclocking, flashing roms, etc. but for the regular smartphone user you guys might not enjoy it as much as I do and just look at it like a HTC Sensation with a gimmicky 3D camera with lower data speeds and might want to wait for the GS2 . For me im not even thinking about that phone anymore because I do actually enjoy the 3D camera/content and am more satisfied with the power, screen, battery, and hacking potential of this phone and it just feels like it was the right decision for me. Thanks for reading my review guys

Tetsujin - On your last screenshots you posted in the other thread...What was your weather and date widgets from?

Tetsujin - On your last screenshots you posted in the other thread...What was your weather and date widgets from?

Originally Posted by mandown91

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

i'm gonna say this again...

HD2 + CM7 = still takes on any phone on the market...

if it had a front facing camera, this phone would STILL BE THE KING

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom