Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

5 days in with Android...

I miss my TP2 with WinMo 6.5
indifferent.gif
I can't stomach this post
I had the HD2, two of them for 30 days, and I hated EVERYTHING about WinMo, EVERYTHING. It was buggy, lack of apps, non stable. Android is infinite times better. 

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

indifferent.gif

reasons???

I guess i'm not used to an OS on the phone that's so open, every damn app requires to access ALL of your phones information, WWF crashes every single time after a few minutes. Politico app doesn't load, TMZ and ESPNLA apps suffer the same problem... it's a headache. At least when i'd flash roms onto my WinMo phones they didn't have as many problems, even on unofficial roms it was more stable than this.
What phone did you get? You just have to get used to it.
3VO

I got it because my TP2 is beat beyond belief, as a friend said it looks like it's gone through war. I'm hoping the SGS2 releases by the end of the month, hopefully something better. I need another battery I guess because this thing doesn't even last a day.

Make sure the 3D and GPS are off, they kill better. Sense is a resource hog, you have other options such as Launcher Pro and AWD Launcher.  As for the forcecloses, try uninstalling and reinstalling those apps.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

indifferent.gif

reasons???

I guess i'm not used to an OS on the phone that's so open, every damn app requires to access ALL of your phones information, WWF crashes every single time after a few minutes. Politico app doesn't load, TMZ and ESPNLA apps suffer the same problem... it's a headache. At least when i'd flash roms onto my WinMo phones they didn't have as many problems, even on unofficial roms it was more stable than this.
What phone did you get? You just have to get used to it.
3VO

I got it because my TP2 is beat beyond belief, as a friend said it looks like it's gone through war. I'm hoping the SGS2 releases by the end of the month, hopefully something better. I need another battery I guess because this thing doesn't even last a day.

Make sure the 3D and GPS are off, they kill better. Sense is a resource hog, you have other options such as Launcher Pro and AWD Launcher.  As for the forcecloses, try uninstalling and reinstalling those apps.

Do you guys think using my upgrade on the Samsung Charge is worth it? Or should I wait until something else comes

Do you guys think using my upgrade on the Samsung Charge is worth it? Or should I wait until something else comes

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I would wait. The Droid Bionic is rumored to drop August 4th.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I would wait. The Droid Bionic is rumored to drop August 4th.

I temp rooted my mt4g about 2 months ago and had restarted it like 3 times and even restore to factory settings once... Do i still have the warranty??

I temp rooted my mt4g about 2 months ago and had restarted it like 3 times and even restore to factory settings once... Do i still have the warranty??

I got an iPhone as a personal phone and a Droid X for business, it's been a couple of months and I feel like I'm missing out.
I helped a couple of you guys with rooting, I hope y'all still love the EVO's. I need to step it up and tweak my X.

I use to be a decent source for apps o_O. If i ask dumb questions in this thread my bad. Now to LP plus and the icon pack!

I got an iPhone as a personal phone and a Droid X for business, it's been a couple of months and I feel like I'm missing out.
I helped a couple of you guys with rooting, I hope y'all still love the EVO's. I need to step it up and tweak my X.

I use to be a decent source for apps o_O. If i ask dumb questions in this thread my bad. Now to LP plus and the icon pack!

Thinking about jumping out the window and getting a new line to cop the sensation for free
laugh.gif

Thinking about jumping out the window and getting a new line to cop the sensation for free
laugh.gif

Hai guiz, I recently got a LG optimus G2X (It's advertised on the website as the O2X) and it was cool for the days it worked, today it froze and couldn't get past the load screen

It happened after the stores around here closed so I tried to search for as much info as I could find. And found this guide to flash it back to its OG rom for the O2X which I thought I had. Only to find out after installing and my phone now not turning on at all, it's the G2X
indifferent.gif

Still though those 11 days of team Android were fun
pimp.gif

Hai guiz, I recently got a LG optimus G2X (It's advertised on the website as the O2X) and it was cool for the days it worked, today it froze and couldn't get past the load screen

It happened after the stores around here closed so I tried to search for as much info as I could find. And found this guide to flash it back to its OG rom for the O2X which I thought I had. Only to find out after installing and my phone now not turning on at all, it's the G2X
indifferent.gif

Still though those 11 days of team Android were fun
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

indifferent.gif
I had the HD2, two of them for 30 days, and I hated EVERYTHING about WinMo, EVERYTHING. It was buggy, lack of apps, non stable. Android is infinite times better. 
yup when i got the hd2 coming from g1 i was like...where the hell the apps 
laugh.gif
 seemed old fashion or too much like a computer
shoulda tried a windows 7 phone...i wouldnt mind trying one out honestly 

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
shoulda tried a windows 7 phone...i wouldnt mind trying one out honestly 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
apples-and-oranges1.jpg

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
apples-and-oranges1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom