• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by mandown91

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I can't stomach this post
I had the HD2, two of them for 30 days, and I hated EVERYTHING about WinMo, EVERYTHING. It was buggy, lack of apps, non stable. Android is infinite times better. 
yup when i got the hd2 coming from g1 i was like...where the hell the apps 
laugh.gif
 seemed old fashion or too much like a computer
shoulda tried a windows 7 phone...i wouldnt mind trying one out honestly 

man yall tripping the hd2 was !%+*%!! awesome still use it to this day... got it runnin android cm7, i swear its as good as one of those new phones out now

and yeah yall right its juts like a computer, got flash and straight download off websites
pimp.gif

i'm gonna say this again...

HD2 + CM7 = still takes on any phone on the market...

if it had a front facing camera, this phone would STILL BE THE KING

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

laugh.gif

man yall tripping the hd2 was !%+*%!! awesome still use it to this day... got it runnin android cm7, i swear its as good as one of those new phones out now

and yeah yall right its juts like a computer, got flash and straight download off websites
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i agree, i was talking about if it just ran 6.5...cause that plain out sucked i pulled my battery about 500 times 

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i agree, i was talking about if it just ran 6.5...cause that plain out sucked i pulled my battery about 500 times 

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I cant lie, if Android had been running perfectly at the time i left tmo for sprint for the Evo, I PROBABLY would have at least kept them until my contract ran out.......Or whenever i ended up getting this 27% off my monthly bill.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I cant lie, if Android had been running perfectly at the time i left tmo for sprint for the Evo, I PROBABLY would have at least kept them until my contract ran out.......Or whenever i ended up getting this 27% off my monthly bill.

How do I set text message ringtones for my friends on the htc sensation because I can't figure it out..also it is taking for ever to hit a full energy bar on my phone and I've barely had it a month. The battery this bad w anyone else's sensation?

How do I set text message ringtones for my friends on the htc sensation because I can't figure it out..also it is taking for ever to hit a full energy bar on my phone and I've barely had it a month. The battery this bad w anyone else's sensation?

So the HTC Sensation and T-Mobile G2x just aren’t tickling your fancy, eh?  Well, it looks like T-Mobile will have you covered with this one.  If you remember correctly, and I’m sure you do, the Samsung Hercules may just be T-Mobile’s version of Galaxy S II, which essentially combines everything you would want in an Android phone into one beast (except stock Android, of course), or maybe just the Infuse 4G (Yawn…).  Last we heard, this potentially awesome phone was just receiving its BlueTooth and WiFi wings, and now it looks like it is officially slated for a late September launch.  September 26th perhaps? Only time will tell.  I know you’ll want to keep your eyes open on this one, blurry cam pictures can’t be too far off now.

Just a reminder on the rumored specs of this phone….
  • 4.5″ 480 x 800 Super AMOLED Plus display
  • Android 2.3
  • NFC Support
  • 42Mbps HSPA+ capable (category 24 HSDPA and category 6 HSUPA)
  • AWS plus 850/1900 MHz…they claim support for AT&T’s 4G will be here if the merger succeeds which interesting considering this phone is scheduled for August and the deal won’t close till next year?
  • Preliminary measurements of 5.16 x 2.76 x 0.37 inches, resembles the AT&T Infuse 4G
  • 16GB internal ROM, 1GB internal RAM, expandable microSD memory up to 32GB
  • Qualcomm 1.2GHz dual-core APQ8060 processor??
  • 8 megapixel camera with 1080p video capture and front facing camera for video chat
  • Micro USB transfer for HDMI

So the HTC Sensation and T-Mobile G2x just aren’t tickling your fancy, eh?  Well, it looks like T-Mobile will have you covered with this one.  If you remember correctly, and I’m sure you do, the Samsung Hercules may just be T-Mobile’s version of Galaxy S II, which essentially combines everything you would want in an Android phone into one beast (except stock Android, of course), or maybe just the Infuse 4G (Yawn…).  Last we heard, this potentially awesome phone was just receiving its BlueTooth and WiFi wings, and now it looks like it is officially slated for a late September launch.  September 26th perhaps? Only time will tell.  I know you’ll want to keep your eyes open on this one, blurry cam pictures can’t be too far off now.

Just a reminder on the rumored specs of this phone….
  • 4.5″ 480 x 800 Super AMOLED Plus display
  • Android 2.3
  • NFC Support
  • 42Mbps HSPA+ capable (category 24 HSDPA and category 6 HSUPA)
  • AWS plus 850/1900 MHz…they claim support for AT&T’s 4G will be here if the merger succeeds which interesting considering this phone is scheduled for August and the deal won’t close till next year?
  • Preliminary measurements of 5.16 x 2.76 x 0.37 inches, resembles the AT&T Infuse 4G
  • 16GB internal ROM, 1GB internal RAM, expandable microSD memory up to 32GB
  • Qualcomm 1.2GHz dual-core APQ8060 processor??
  • 8 megapixel camera with 1080p video capture and front facing camera for video chat
  • Micro USB transfer for HDMI

Back
Top Bottom