• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

heads up to anybody on Verizon looking to leave, there waiving cancelation fees...

"The Consumerist notes that Verizon just updated its terms to increase a regulatory fee, which is great news for unhappy customers. You have to agree with this change in order to continue using their service and that happens automatically if you do nothing. If you want out, you have 60 days from July 1st to let them know you do not accept these new terms. Canceling is pretty easy. Just give Verizon a call, let them know you do not agree with this recent change and want to cancel your service. Do not tell them why or they will try to sell you on additional services. If they try to anyway, just stop them before they get into it and say no.

This is not to say you should cancel your service, but to let you know that you have the option to do so if you want to but have been sticking around thanks to a contract. Technically, you could also get out of your contract and just sign right back up to get a new phone discount ahead of your time, but that's not really the nicest thing to do."

*TRAP*
They want people to cancel, so they can get rid of any existing unlimited granfatherd data plan customers, i wouldn't cancel the line, ill sell the line to someone.
That's a pretty good idea.
But really if you're grandfathered in why would you want to cancel? Only reason why I was thinking about cancelling was because they didn't say anything about existing plans then. Now that I know I wont have to get the tiered plan I'm keeping big red

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

heads up to anybody on Verizon looking to leave, there waiving cancelation fees...

"The Consumerist notes that Verizon just updated its terms to increase a regulatory fee, which is great news for unhappy customers. You have to agree with this change in order to continue using their service and that happens automatically if you do nothing. If you want out, you have 60 days from July 1st to let them know you do not accept these new terms. Canceling is pretty easy. Just give Verizon a call, let them know you do not agree with this recent change and want to cancel your service. Do not tell them why or they will try to sell you on additional services. If they try to anyway, just stop them before they get into it and say no.

This is not to say you should cancel your service, but to let you know that you have the option to do so if you want to but have been sticking around thanks to a contract. Technically, you could also get out of your contract and just sign right back up to get a new phone discount ahead of your time, but that's not really the nicest thing to do."

*TRAP*
They want people to cancel, so they can get rid of any existing unlimited granfatherd data plan customers, i wouldn't cancel the line, ill sell the line to someone.
That's a pretty good idea.
But really if you're grandfathered in why would you want to cancel? Only reason why I was thinking about cancelling was because they didn't say anything about existing plans then. Now that I know I wont have to get the tiered plan I'm keeping big red

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Solewoman, use launcher pro

Mez, the icons are boosts,lookin for Aeolus HD icons in the market it should be for launcher pro and the calendar is oneseven and mclock mod
http://db.tt/lYXs0vk

Whats that?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

344646293.png

344646519.png

Dope. Lemme get that dock.
I'm interested in the whole theme (dock minus the Kanye one), calendar, etc

Tetsujin23 wrote:

Mez, the icons are boosts,lookin for Aeolus HD icons in the market it should be for launcher pro and the calendar is oneseven and mclock mod
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=mclock#/d3js7o6
As for the dock pm your emails and I'll send it to you guys, I don't remember where I got it from

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

344646293.png

344646519.png

Dope. Lemme get that dock.
I'm interested in the whole theme (dock minus the Kanye one), calendar, etc

Tetsujin23 wrote:

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=mclock#/d3js7o6
As for the dock pm your emails and I'll send it to you guys, I don't remember where I got it from

I 2nd Dolphin HD

The 25 Best Free Games for July 2011
Spoiler [+]
Posted by Dan Mousavi On July - 4 - 2011

Here we are again with our new free game toplist for July. As with every month in the last year, Android gaming just got a little better with major releases for the casual and the hardcore gamer alike. Besides the listed games here, there are two more titles I want to recommend you. For the hardcore gamer: Galaxy on Fire 2, while the game isn’t free ( and will of course be in the paid games list) the game let’s you play through the entire first galaxy for free, which will give you at least an hour of gameplay, a lot more if you do sidequests. The graphics alone make this a must have title for many, but the game itself is really good, one of the best spaceflight games in recent years on all plattforms and the Android THD Version is the most advanced rendition of the title with 4 times more details on the ships and more effects in general compared to the iPhone version. The other title is Cut the Rope (beware, this is the Nexus One version, select your device before you download), which is only available for free on GetJar. There is a reason that it is the most popular iPhone game besides Angry Birds, this little time waster has excellent gameplay and a great level layout and was one of my most wanted titles, so I’m very happy that we are finally able to feed Omnom. We usually only focus on the Android market, but I’m not sure if the free version will be launched there at all and since it won’t cost you anything, not even a registration to get it from GetJar, it is just too good to not recommend it to you now. The ad integration is also very non obtrusive, this is a good example on how you port an iPhone game over and make it free. As always, if we missed any good game that was released in the last month, please let us know about them in the comments section.

Free:
3D Bowling
A new free bowling game with different lane layouts

A Monster ate my Homework
Throw a ball and topple the monster blocks from the table

Beer Pong HD
A Beer Pong game with Angry Birds shooting mechanics. Our review of it will go online soon

Block World
A game that looks like minecraft and like it also in live development, but it will be different gameplay wise, once it advances in development

Burn the Rope
Please read our review for more information

City Story
Teamlava brings us this city simulation

Coins vs. Zombies
A nice genre mix, Pachinko, Slot Machine and a little bit of Puzzle Bobble at once

Cyberknights
A ad free cyberpunk RPG that is developed live (so essentially it’s a beta)

Devil Ninja
Another month, another running game, this time with Ninjas…again

Doodle Grub
A snake game where you steer with the accelerometer

Fashion Story
Another Teamlava game, this time you manage a clothing boutique

Fastball 2
A ball rolls around a course and you can make him jump, you just have to reach the exit with precise timing

Gravity Wins
A two player 4-connect game with a twist, the playing field rotates every few rounds

Jagen
A marble madness clone with pretty nice level layouts

Kami Retro
A jump and run/incredible machine crossover, place items around the level and make your characters jump by flicking them to reach the goal

Office Jerk
A Paper Toss clone, where you can toss different objects

ShakyTower
A really great Android exclusive physics puzzler with a lot of gameplay varitiation, the No.1 Free Game in the Android market this month

Space Cat
Fly with a cat in a saucer through a box and collect squeaky mice…epic

Stair Dismount
The popular iPhone Bonebreaker Simulation is now also avilable for Android

Stardunk
A slick Basketball flicking game in space

Take me home
Finally Android has a good clone of the popular iPhone app Cat Physics, tap the plant to throw the ball and guide him with objects to the other plant

Yoo Ninja Plus
Another Ninja running game, there are really too much quality clones of this type

Wordmatch
Finally a Scrabble version that also supports german

Zenonia 3
The third part of the most famous action rpg series on Android is really free this time

Zoo Story
Another popular TeamLava game landed on Android, here you manage a zoo
[h2]The 25 Best Paid Games for July 2011[/h2]
Spoiler [+]
Apparatus
A incredible machine like game

ATV Madness
A 3D Quad racing game

Carcassonne
The popular board game is now available for Android

Catan
Another very popular board game finally has found it’s way to Android

Cut the Rope
The popular iPhone game is now also available ad-free on the Android market, the free version is still GetJar exclusive

Denki Blocks Deluxe
Slide sticky blocks around a board and join the same colours together to solve puzzles

Draw Slasher
Slash through Pirate Monkey Zombies in this Dishwasher clone

öner Manager
Manage a Fast Food stand and become the Döner Kingpin

Galaxy on Fire 2
There’s now a version for all non tegra devices, the Tegra version is here.

Grand Prix Story
A new managment game by Kairosoft, they are always worth playing. This one also has landscape support

Groovy Gears
A puzzle game where you align gears

Hamster: Attack!
A physics game puzzler with a hamster

Herman the Hermit
A jumping game from Capcom

Hungry Shark Part 3
The third part of the popular All-you-can-eat shark sim is now available

Kona’s Crate
Fly a crate as fast as you can through a parcour

Myth Defense
Another tower defense game, but it has nice graphics

Nova 2 HD
Gameloft unleashed the second part of this popular Halo clone on the market

Order & Chaos
Gameloft has now a Android version of this great World of Warcraft Clone

Ozzy’s Odyssey
A plattformer where you manipulate gravity

Safari!
A Bejeweled-like puzzler, combine as many of the same animals as possible

Samurai II: Vengeance
This bloody hack’n slash fest is now available for all Android devices

Scre4m
Play as the Scream Killer and murder your way to victory

T-Racer
Nice graphics, but be warned of the bad controls, this is just eye candy

Wood Bridges
Yay, another Bridge builder clone, they are always fun to play

X-Men
Konami brings us a port of the Arcade version of X-Men

I 2nd Dolphin HD

Spoiler [+]
Posted by Dan Mousavi On July - 4 - 2011

Here we are again with our new free game toplist for July. As with every month in the last year, Android gaming just got a little better with major releases for the casual and the hardcore gamer alike. Besides the listed games here, there are two more titles I want to recommend you. For the hardcore gamer: Galaxy on Fire 2, while the game isn’t free ( and will of course be in the paid games list) the game let’s you play through the entire first galaxy for free, which will give you at least an hour of gameplay, a lot more if you do sidequests. The graphics alone make this a must have title for many, but the game itself is really good, one of the best spaceflight games in recent years on all plattforms and the Android THD Version is the most advanced rendition of the title with 4 times more details on the ships and more effects in general compared to the iPhone version. The other title is Cut the Rope (beware, this is the Nexus One version, select your device before you download), which is only available for free on GetJar. There is a reason that it is the most popular iPhone game besides Angry Birds, this little time waster has excellent gameplay and a great level layout and was one of my most wanted titles, so I’m very happy that we are finally able to feed Omnom. We usually only focus on the Android market, but I’m not sure if the free version will be launched there at all and since it won’t cost you anything, not even a registration to get it from GetJar, it is just too good to not recommend it to you now. The ad integration is also very non obtrusive, this is a good example on how you port an iPhone game over and make it free. As always, if we missed any good game that was released in the last month, please let us know about them in the comments section.

Free:
3D Bowling
A new free bowling game with different lane layouts

A Monster ate my Homework
Throw a ball and topple the monster blocks from the table

Beer Pong HD
A Beer Pong game with Angry Birds shooting mechanics. Our review of it will go online soon

Block World
A game that looks like minecraft and like it also in live development, but it will be different gameplay wise, once it advances in development

Burn the Rope
Please read our review for more information

City Story
Teamlava brings us this city simulation

Coins vs. Zombies
A nice genre mix, Pachinko, Slot Machine and a little bit of Puzzle Bobble at once

Cyberknights
A ad free cyberpunk RPG that is developed live (so essentially it’s a beta)

Devil Ninja
Another month, another running game, this time with Ninjas…again

Doodle Grub
A snake game where you steer with the accelerometer

Fashion Story
Another Teamlava game, this time you manage a clothing boutique

Fastball 2
A ball rolls around a course and you can make him jump, you just have to reach the exit with precise timing

Gravity Wins
A two player 4-connect game with a twist, the playing field rotates every few rounds

Jagen
A marble madness clone with pretty nice level layouts

Kami Retro
A jump and run/incredible machine crossover, place items around the level and make your characters jump by flicking them to reach the goal

Office Jerk
A Paper Toss clone, where you can toss different objects

ShakyTower
A really great Android exclusive physics puzzler with a lot of gameplay varitiation, the No.1 Free Game in the Android market this month

Space Cat
Fly with a cat in a saucer through a box and collect squeaky mice…epic

Stair Dismount
The popular iPhone Bonebreaker Simulation is now also avilable for Android

Stardunk
A slick Basketball flicking game in space

Take me home
Finally Android has a good clone of the popular iPhone app Cat Physics, tap the plant to throw the ball and guide him with objects to the other plant

Yoo Ninja Plus
Another Ninja running game, there are really too much quality clones of this type

Wordmatch
Finally a Scrabble version that also supports german

Zenonia 3
The third part of the most famous action rpg series on Android is really free this time

Zoo Story
Another popular TeamLava game landed on Android, here you manage a zoo
[h2]The 25 Best Paid Games for July 2011[/h2]
Spoiler [+]
Apparatus
A incredible machine like game

ATV Madness
A 3D Quad racing game

Carcassonne
The popular board game is now available for Android

Catan
Another very popular board game finally has found it’s way to Android

Cut the Rope
The popular iPhone game is now also available ad-free on the Android market, the free version is still GetJar exclusive

Denki Blocks Deluxe
Slide sticky blocks around a board and join the same colours together to solve puzzles

Draw Slasher
Slash through Pirate Monkey Zombies in this Dishwasher clone

öner Manager
Manage a Fast Food stand and become the Döner Kingpin

Galaxy on Fire 2
There’s now a version for all non tegra devices, the Tegra version is here.

Grand Prix Story
A new managment game by Kairosoft, they are always worth playing. This one also has landscape support

Groovy Gears
A puzzle game where you align gears

Hamster: Attack!
A physics game puzzler with a hamster

Herman the Hermit
A jumping game from Capcom

Hungry Shark Part 3
The third part of the popular All-you-can-eat shark sim is now available

Kona’s Crate
Fly a crate as fast as you can through a parcour

Myth Defense
Another tower defense game, but it has nice graphics

Nova 2 HD
Gameloft unleashed the second part of this popular Halo clone on the market

Order & Chaos
Gameloft has now a Android version of this great World of Warcraft Clone

Ozzy’s Odyssey
A plattformer where you manipulate gravity

Safari!
A Bejeweled-like puzzler, combine as many of the same animals as possible

Samurai II: Vengeance
This bloody hack’n slash fest is now available for all Android devices

Scre4m
Play as the Scream Killer and murder your way to victory

T-Racer
Nice graphics, but be warned of the bad controls, this is just eye candy

Wood Bridges
Yay, another Bridge builder clone, they are always fun to play

X-Men
Konami brings us a port of the Arcade version of X-Men

After almost a month with this superLCD on the Inspire 4G, NOTHING and i mean NOTHING is touching Samsungs SAMOLED. The viewing angles alone destroy the SLCD, and those gorgeous colors, ahh man that SGSII needs to hurry up. Once you go AMOLED you cant go to anything else, im missing my Captivate.

Back
Top Bottom