• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via Android Centrel

sprint-sii-itw-1.jpg

sprint-sii-itw-2.jpg

Leaked pics of the Galaxy S II (Within) for Sprint, OMGZ!
EDIT: Source says it's running Android 2.3.4 out of the box!

images

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

After almost a month with this superLCD on the Inspire 4G, NOTHING and i mean NOTHING is touching Samsungs SAMOLED. The viewing angles alone destroy the SLCD, and those gorgeous colors, ahh man that SGSII needs to hurry up. Once you go AMOLED you cant go to anything else, im missing my Captivate.

Single handedly the reason I couldn't bring myself to take back this Captivate for an Atrix before the 30 day upgrade period was over.
single handedly why i may jus cop the Charge now as opposed to waiting out the Bionic now since Droid 3 is not 4g
30t6p3b.gif

my fascinate...
pimp.gif

Amoled > Retina imo... holding the charge beside the iphone i think it looks better however minutely

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

After almost a month with this superLCD on the Inspire 4G, NOTHING and i mean NOTHING is touching Samsungs SAMOLED. The viewing angles alone destroy the SLCD, and those gorgeous colors, ahh man that SGSII needs to hurry up. Once you go AMOLED you cant go to anything else, im missing my Captivate.

Single handedly the reason I couldn't bring myself to take back this Captivate for an Atrix before the 30 day upgrade period was over.
single handedly why i may jus cop the Charge now as opposed to waiting out the Bionic now since Droid 3 is not 4g
30t6p3b.gif

my fascinate...
pimp.gif

Amoled > Retina imo... holding the charge beside the iphone i think it looks better however minutely

looking for a cool android phone for backup to my iPhone 4 Im thinking maybe the HTC HD2 with android rom or the google nexus one which one should I go for ?

looking for a cool android phone for backup to my iPhone 4 Im thinking maybe the HTC HD2 with android rom or the google nexus one which one should I go for ?

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

I'm an iPhone user who has tried two androids that have forced me to say android sucks, i should be eligible for an upgrade this month or the next, though I'm waiting for the new iPhone, ( if one even comes out
frown.gif
) I planed on trying out an android to see if i like it again, i have at&t could someone tell me whats the best one they have, 4G does not matter to me

I'm an iPhone user who has tried two androids that have forced me to say android sucks, i should be eligible for an upgrade this month or the next, though I'm waiting for the new iPhone, ( if one even comes out
frown.gif
) I planed on trying out an android to see if i like it again, i have at&t could someone tell me whats the best one they have, 4G does not matter to me

frown.gif
Samsung Infuse or Motorola Atrix

frown.gif
Samsung Infuse or Motorola Atrix

frown.gif

I'm guessing you don't like flash players....

frown.gif

I'm guessing you don't like flash players....

Via Android Centrel

sprint-sii-itw-1.jpg

sprint-sii-itw-2.jpg

Via Android Centrel

sprint-sii-itw-1.jpg

sprint-sii-itw-2.jpg

Hopefully AT&T's version of the Galaxy SII.

By the way, the new version of MIUI is
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Some pics of it on my Captivate:

Hopefully AT&T's version of the Galaxy SII.

By the way, the new version of MIUI is
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Some pics of it on my Captivate:

hey NT fam so i just took my aunts LG gx2 and ya i have no clue on what i want to do with it i could use some help etc etc ... i want to up grade everything i can with it and customize it as much as i can ... im current using a samsung galaxyS (first gen) and as of right now the i loving the speed on the gx2 and the front camera along with the HD is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... any help would be greatly appreciated

hey NT fam so i just took my aunts LG gx2 and ya i have no clue on what i want to do with it i could use some help etc etc ... i want to up grade everything i can with it and customize it as much as i can ... im current using a samsung galaxyS (first gen) and as of right now the i loving the speed on the gx2 and the front camera along with the HD is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gboy1230

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the title of this post says to read the first post so i think that would be a good place to start

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the title of this post says to read the first post so i think that would be a good place to start

Originally Posted by go rilla

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ya ma bad i did that .... my question was mainly for any that has the same phone ....

im actually thinking about rooting can any one help me out?? i want to get that gingerbread

also i cant seem to get my phone to mount to my laptop im not sure whats the matter ... my phone is charging on it right now actually but when i scroll down for the notifications there nothing in there asking me to mount to usb .... some one please help

EDIT :

yo never i figured out the mounting thing lol .... but now i just dont know if i rooted it corrertly or not.... the root program said it was done corrently but i have no clue in knowing or seeign any difference on my phone
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i feel so dumb
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom