• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif
How do you mix a galaxy tab with a sgsii? Dumb Verizon

Anyone still recommend getting an evo4g?

I need to get a new phone/plan and this seems to be a really damn good deal considering the fact that it's free and a pretty premium phone.

I need to get a new phone/plan and this seems to be a really damn good deal considering the fact that it's free and a pretty premium phone.

Those of you who use Go SMS I have a question.

Every time I compose a message and send, the keyboard goes away and when I want to send a message right back to the same person I gotta bring the keyboard back up.

Not a major problem by any means its just annoying. Is there a way to have the keyboard up at all times?

Those of you who use Go SMS I have a question.

Every time I compose a message and send, the keyboard goes away and when I want to send a message right back to the same person I gotta bring the keyboard back up.

Not a major problem by any means its just annoying. Is there a way to have the keyboard up at all times?

2.33 is not rootable yet I don't think.

Milkandcookies, if you're just looking for something to hop on then the evo is the best choice, I put my sis on one also. Disappoint she was not.

2.33 is not rootable yet I don't think.

Milkandcookies, if you're just looking for something to hop on then the evo is the best choice, I put my sis on one also. Disappoint she was not.

Sup guise, got a quick question. There's a new app in the market called Boot Manager which lets you switch between roms simply by selecting it in the app menu and rebooting. I've rooted my G2 and have the latest CM7.1 nightly right now (2.3.5), but I'm not an expert on this stuff.

If I get this app and wanna jump back n forth between CM7 and MIUI when I get bored, how does the installation process work? When I flash MIUI, do I have to wipe system, data and cache or can I just wipe cache? I don't wanna lose any of my data or settings or apps or themes in CM7 so I'm not entirely sure how this works. I see in the app description that the original rom is backed up n stuff but I dunno if that's the stock rom or my CM7 or wat. I dunno if I'm makin much sense but hopefully you guise get what I'm tryin to do here n help me out.

Sup guise, got a quick question. There's a new app in the market called Boot Manager which lets you switch between roms simply by selecting it in the app menu and rebooting. I've rooted my G2 and have the latest CM7.1 nightly right now (2.3.5), but I'm not an expert on this stuff.

If I get this app and wanna jump back n forth between CM7 and MIUI when I get bored, how does the installation process work? When I flash MIUI, do I have to wipe system, data and cache or can I just wipe cache? I don't wanna lose any of my data or settings or apps or themes in CM7 so I'm not entirely sure how this works. I see in the app description that the original rom is backed up n stuff but I dunno if that's the stock rom or my CM7 or wat. I dunno if I'm makin much sense but hopefully you guise get what I'm tryin to do here n help me out.

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

Ive had an evo since release but would i get a phone thats already a year old?  no.  If you really want something nice from sprint then get that photon 4g that drops in like a week.  dual core, 1 gig ram, front and back camera.  same screen size as the eve i believe. 

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

Ive had an evo since release but would i get a phone thats already a year old?  no.  If you really want something nice from sprint then get that photon 4g that drops in like a week.  dual core, 1 gig ram, front and back camera.  same screen size as the eve i believe. 

/\ exactly.

and to dude talkin about droid x2... nah bruh, wait for the bionic if dual core is what ur into... or cop a droid 3 the keyboard is butter

/\ exactly.

and to dude talkin about droid x2... nah bruh, wait for the bionic if dual core is what ur into... or cop a droid 3 the keyboard is butter

Originally Posted by completeNASA

I need help bad rooting my infuse i have no clue about it? Also does rooting void any kind of warranty i have on it through at&t?

Have you hit up xda forums? Yea rooting voids warranty on any provider but majority of the time there is a way to go back to the stock ROM

Originally Posted by completeNASA

I need help bad rooting my infuse i have no clue about it? Also does rooting void any kind of warranty i have on it through at&t?

Have you hit up xda forums? Yea rooting voids warranty on any provider but majority of the time there is a way to go back to the stock ROM

This has probably been asked already, but how do you take a screen shot on a non rooted phone without a paid app?

Back
Top Bottom