Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I'm in the market for a new phone so how much of a difference is there between an Android based one and an iPhone?

iPhone has a more user friendly interface and a better selection of apps, while an Android phone has better customization options and faster processors. Go with Android, trust me it's much much better. A rooted Android phone running a custom ROM > a jailbroken iPhone.

I'm in the market for a new phone so how much of a difference is there between an Android based one and an iPhone?

iPhone has a more user friendly interface and a better selection of apps, while an Android phone has better customization options and faster processors. Go with Android, trust me it's much much better. A rooted Android phone running a custom ROM > a jailbroken iPhone.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

^this man speaks the truth.

Think about it, every time you flash a new ROM, feels like you have a new phone
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Anyone own a Droid X? looking for a phone to hold me over until the next iPhone lol I dont really drop much, This ATT coverage is terrible where I work so I`m thinking about just canceling it now copping a droid x off ebay and using that then signing a contract when ever the next iPhone drops in the future.

Anyone own a Droid X? looking for a phone to hold me over until the next iPhone lol I dont really drop much, This ATT coverage is terrible where I work so I`m thinking about just canceling it now copping a droid x off ebay and using that then signing a contract when ever the next iPhone drops in the future.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

pimp.gif
What do you guys mean by flashing a new ROM? I'm pretty ignorant to stuff like this, in case you haven't noticed
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
What do you guys mean by flashing a new ROM? I'm pretty ignorant to stuff like this, in case you haven't noticed
laugh.gif

Don't forget iPhones don't have flash while androids do

Don't forget iPhones don't have flash while androids do

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Basically installing different/tweaked/customized/optimized operating systems on your phone

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Basically installing different/tweaked/customized/optimized operating systems on your phone

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Changing the whole user interface, dialer, notification bar, keyboard, almost everything, and deletes bloatware too.
for example

Stock:
6daa73ee2326x360.jpg.jpg

Custom ROM:
attachment.php

Another Custom ROM (which some of us are on right now
pimp.gif

pic111.jpg

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Changing the whole user interface, dialer, notification bar, keyboard, almost everything, and deletes bloatware too.
for example

Stock:
6daa73ee2326x360.jpg.jpg

Custom ROM:
attachment.php

Another Custom ROM (which some of us are on right now
pimp.gif

pic111.jpg

Back
Top Bottom