• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Many people love Galaxy S fans?
Im not really that well into phones and been with HTC since the G1.
Why is Samsung so popular now?
I might get the t-mobile one if its really going to be that good.
What other holiday phones for tmo are coming out?
i dont think it's samsung the company that's popular amongst phone enthusiasts, but one particular line that's popular - the galaxy S.  
the reason?  check dem spekz, yo!

i'm running with the vibrant (t-mo galaxy s) right now, and don't feel the need to upgrade until maybe late next year.  the hercules looks OD for me anyway with that 4.5" screen.

i dont think it's samsung the company that's popular amongst phone enthusiasts, but one particular line that's popular - the galaxy S.  
the reason?  check dem spekz, yo!

i'm running with the vibrant (t-mo galaxy s) right now, and don't feel the need to upgrade until maybe late next year.  the hercules looks OD for me anyway with that 4.5" screen.

With all the traveling I'm doing these days I'm not liking my T-Mobile service much these days and I'm thinking about going to Verizon, what's their phone selection looking like over there? Whether it be what they have currently or getting in the future.

With all the traveling I'm doing these days I'm not liking my T-Mobile service much these days and I'm thinking about going to Verizon, what's their phone selection looking like over there? Whether it be what they have currently or getting in the future.

Anyone know if you can use an Android data plan with a Blackberry?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

nerd.gif

A data plan is a data plan isn't it?
I didn't think they had specific ones for specific phones

Originally Posted by JUS3

nerd.gif

A data plan is a data plan isn't it?
I didn't think they had specific ones for specific phones

The screens are in a class of their own and they have tend to be a bit more future-proof than most other Android devices on the market.

I just upgraded to my Captivate back in June, so I'm in no particular rush for a Galaxy SII device yer,

I'll probably buy one straight cash early Spring unless something better with a SAMOLED+ screen drops.

I wish the AT&T one kept the physical home button
frown.gif

The screens are in a class of their own and they have tend to be a bit more future-proof than most other Android devices on the market.

I just upgraded to my Captivate back in June, so I'm in no particular rush for a Galaxy SII device yer,

I'll probably buy one straight cash early Spring unless something better with a SAMOLED+ screen drops.

I wish the AT&T one kept the physical home button
frown.gif

Need some advice guys. I've been eligible for an upgrade for a few weeks but haven't been wowed by any of the T-Mobile smart phones. So far the 2 upcoming phones I hear the most buzz about are the Galaxy SII and the Nexus Prime. My phone usually gets heavy use throughout the day, including social media, internet browsing, music playing/streaming, etc.

So which phone will be my best bet? I currently have a Nexus One and besides the battery life, it's a pretty fast phone and does all I need it to do. But from what I'm reading about the Galaxy S II, it's gonna be extremely fast as well. I know Nexus phones are the first to get upgrades but besides that, will it probably be significantly better than the Galaxy?

Need some advice guys. I've been eligible for an upgrade for a few weeks but haven't been wowed by any of the T-Mobile smart phones. So far the 2 upcoming phones I hear the most buzz about are the Galaxy SII and the Nexus Prime. My phone usually gets heavy use throughout the day, including social media, internet browsing, music playing/streaming, etc.

So which phone will be my best bet? I currently have a Nexus One and besides the battery life, it's a pretty fast phone and does all I need it to do. But from what I'm reading about the Galaxy S II, it's gonna be extremely fast as well. I know Nexus phones are the first to get upgrades but besides that, will it probably be significantly better than the Galaxy?

i ditched HTC.
cant stand the battery life, slow speed, wack screen and the tendencies to gather dust under the screen.
And I absolutely hate snapdragon processors but HTC will continue to use them because they are partially owned by qualcomm.

samsungs phones on the other hand are power house devices.
Beautiful screen, fast processor and good battery life.
My only gripe with samsung is the plastic body and the average gps performance but for me personally the pros outweigh the cons.

i ditched HTC.
cant stand the battery life, slow speed, wack screen and the tendencies to gather dust under the screen.
And I absolutely hate snapdragon processors but HTC will continue to use them because they are partially owned by qualcomm.

samsungs phones on the other hand are power house devices.
Beautiful screen, fast processor and good battery life.
My only gripe with samsung is the plastic body and the average gps performance but for me personally the pros outweigh the cons.

i shattered my mytouch 4g today.  not gonna cop a new one since the gs2 is dropping for sprint.  they still giving a credit if you port your number?

i shattered my mytouch 4g today.  not gonna cop a new one since the gs2 is dropping for sprint.  they still giving a credit if you port your number?

Back
Top Bottom