• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just downloaded RSD lite and the Motohelper Driver but when I tried to extract the OG Firmware for the Droid 2 my laptop said it might be incomplete, can someone help me find another way to grab this? Please and thank you.

I just downloaded RSD lite and the Motohelper Driver but when I tried to extract the OG Firmware for the Droid 2 my laptop said it might be incomplete, can someone help me find another way to grab this? Please and thank you.

Talking to Sprint customer service now. Wish me luck!
laugh.gif

My SD card is acting up. Or maybe it's the camera app. Anyway, when I take a pic or vid, instead of just saving, it overwrites the last picture saved. I was taking a few pics/vids last night, and I only have one pic from the whole thing because it just kept overwriting. Any ideas on how to fix this?? G2 on Gingerbread 2.3.4

My SD card is acting up. Or maybe it's the camera app. Anyway, when I take a pic or vid, instead of just saving, it overwrites the last picture saved. I was taking a few pics/vids last night, and I only have one pic from the whole thing because it just kept overwriting. Any ideas on how to fix this?? G2 on Gingerbread 2.3.4

Originally Posted by Sneaky

And they didn't do jack *#*+.

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I figured they wouldnt, they gave everybody a chance to do it and nobody listened to me.

And i dont think they guy that said he just got his back a few weeks ago has posted in here since that statement, so im still calling BS on that.

Just sell your current phone for $250 and pay the difference, thats as close as you are gonna get to the upgrade price.

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I figured they wouldnt, they gave everybody a chance to do it and nobody listened to me.

And i dont think they guy that said he just got his back a few weeks ago has posted in here since that statement, so im still calling BS on that.

Just sell your current phone for $250 and pay the difference, thats as close as you are gonna get to the upgrade price.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, i know you did. I just ignored it though.
eyes.gif

They said they'd buy back my evo and then do the rebate thing when i want to buy the Galaxy S II, so hopefully that works.

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

They said they'd buy back my evo and then do the rebate thing when i want to buy the Galaxy S II, so hopefully that works.

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Sure they will, but they wont give you close to what you can get by just selling the phone yourself.

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Sure they will, but they wont give you close to what you can get by just selling the phone yourself.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

I have no idea where to sell it. I'm not familiar with Ebay. So i don't wanna sell it there. Craigslist would be my best bet.

Back
Top Bottom