Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by Sneaky

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I figured they wouldnt, they gave everybody a chance to do it and nobody listened to me.

And i dont think they guy that said he just got his back a few weeks ago has posted in here since that statement, so im still calling BS on that.

Just sell your current phone for $250 and pay the difference, thats as close as you are gonna get to the upgrade price.
Yeah, i know you did. I just ignored it though.
eyes.gif

They said they'd buy back my evo and then do the rebate thing when i want to buy the Galaxy S II, so hopefully that works.

Sure they will, but they wont give you close to what you can get by just selling the phone yourself.
I have no idea where to sell it. I'm not familiar with Ebay. So i don't wanna sell it there. Craigslist would be my best bet.

eyes.gif

They said they'd buy back my evo and then do the rebate thing when i want to buy the Galaxy S II, so hopefully that works.

Sure they will, but they wont give you close to what you can get by just selling the phone yourself.
I have no idea where to sell it. I'm not familiar with Ebay. So i don't wanna sell it there. Craigslist would be my best bet.

you can sell it for the most on ebay......craigslist, you will still get more than what sprint will give you for it. (actually, after fees and all that, its probably around the same amount)

eyes.gif

you can sell it for the most on ebay......craigslist, you will still get more than what sprint will give you for it. (actually, after fees and all that, its probably around the same amount)

I need to find some of these widwts. I know XDA is the place but anyone habe sa direct link to some. My widget game is mad whack

I need to find some of these widwts. I know XDA is the place but anyone habe sa direct link to some. My widget game is mad whack

I have a Sensation. Im NOT rooted (rooting soon). Is there a way to improve battery life without being rooted. If so please lead me in the direction NT.

I have a Sensation. Im NOT rooted (rooting soon). Is there a way to improve battery life without being rooted. If so please lead me in the direction NT.

SSGS2 is only $150 preorder through wirefly.com

word, how much is sprint's activation fee? and do you think they'll had a hidden charge because it's purchased from a third party?

word, how much is sprint's activation fee? and do you think they'll had a hidden charge because it's purchased from a third party?

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

good questions, im not sure, i think i paid $18 activation when i got mine, read through wirefly, it tells you everything you are gonna be charged for.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

good questions, im not sure, i think i paid $18 activation when i got mine, read through wirefly, it tells you everything you are gonna be charged for.

Back
Top Bottom