• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They killed the servers for "watch tv shows" app ...
frown.gif

Hopefully they crack the Verizon NFL app this year.....I miss it already

They killed the servers for "watch tv shows" app ...
frown.gif

Hopefully they crack the Verizon NFL app this year.....I miss it already

[h1]
[h1]New HTC Holiday Pics Show Blazing AT&T LTE Speeds[/h1]
File under: News

By: Stephen Schenck |12:44 PM 6-Sep-11 |http://pocketnow.com/android/new-htc-holiday-pics-show-blazing-att-lte-speeds#disqus_thread/cdn.pocketnow.com/xc:1311340928/images/ico_comment.gif);">http://cdn.pocketnow.com/...images/ico_comment.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; background-position: 0px 2px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">0 Comments

htcholi.JPG

From the first time we heard about the HTC Holiday for AT&T and its rumored specs, it was clear we were looking at one darn capable smartphone. Between a 1.2GHz dual-core processor and a big 4.5-inch qHD display, it looked like it would have the hardware to easily stand on its own. Then came the icing on the cake: that the Holiday would be destined for operation on AT&T's fledgling LTE network. Some new pics of the phone show it in some of the clearest imagery yet, and we get an idea of just what speeds will be possible on AT&T LTE. 

Thankfully, this Holiday is in much better condition then the damaged model that popped up for sale online last month. Though it's nice enough to see the screen all pristine and un-shattered, it's what on it that we're interested in. Besides showing the phone's data connection to AT&T's LTE network, we also get a look at the results of a speed test that show some blistering performance: nearly 30Mbps down, faster than many home broadband connections. Upload speeds are no slouch, either, at around 6.5Mbps, but we can't help but wonder how both those numbers will hold up to the strains on the network as it fills with users. 

We're still not sure just when the Holiday will arrive, but it will likely be sometime in Q4. There's also an international version of the phone we're keeping an eye out for, which should hit the scene as the HTC Raider

holispeed.JPG

htcholi2.JPG
Source: BGR
[/h1]http://www.bgr.com/2011/09/06/htc-holiday-running-on-atts-4g-lte-network-photographed/

[h1]
[h1]New HTC Holiday Pics Show Blazing AT&T LTE Speeds[/h1]
File under: News

By: Stephen Schenck |12:44 PM 6-Sep-11 |http://pocketnow.com/android/new-htc-holiday-pics-show-blazing-att-lte-speeds#disqus_thread/cdn.pocketnow.com/xc:1311340928/images/ico_comment.gif);">http://cdn.pocketnow.com/...images/ico_comment.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; background-position: 0px 2px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">0 Comments

htcholi.JPG

From the first time we heard about the HTC Holiday for AT&T and its rumored specs, it was clear we were looking at one darn capable smartphone. Between a 1.2GHz dual-core processor and a big 4.5-inch qHD display, it looked like it would have the hardware to easily stand on its own. Then came the icing on the cake: that the Holiday would be destined for operation on AT&T's fledgling LTE network. Some new pics of the phone show it in some of the clearest imagery yet, and we get an idea of just what speeds will be possible on AT&T LTE. 

Thankfully, this Holiday is in much better condition then the damaged model that popped up for sale online last month. Though it's nice enough to see the screen all pristine and un-shattered, it's what on it that we're interested in. Besides showing the phone's data connection to AT&T's LTE network, we also get a look at the results of a speed test that show some blistering performance: nearly 30Mbps down, faster than many home broadband connections. Upload speeds are no slouch, either, at around 6.5Mbps, but we can't help but wonder how both those numbers will hold up to the strains on the network as it fills with users. 

We're still not sure just when the Holiday will arrive, but it will likely be sometime in Q4. There's also an international version of the phone we're keeping an eye out for, which should hit the scene as the HTC Raider

holispeed.JPG

htcholi2.JPG
Source: BGR
[/h1]http://www.bgr.com/2011/09/06/htc-holiday-running-on-atts-4g-lte-network-photographed/

Just recently purchased my first Android phone, using the Samsung Galaxy S 4g for Tmobile. I have had the phone for about a week and keep recieving the message that it cannot locate the sd card; however the sd card is secured in the phone. Has anyone run into this problem or have any solutions?

Just recently purchased my first Android phone, using the Samsung Galaxy S 4g for Tmobile. I have had the phone for about a week and keep recieving the message that it cannot locate the sd card; however the sd card is secured in the phone. Has anyone run into this problem or have any solutions?

K So My phone lost its 4g. Right after I flashed a Rom. So now I'm stuck on 3g. Now I'm unrooted and still no 4g anyone now how to fix this ???I'm on a thunderbolt BTW

K So My phone lost its 4g. Right after I flashed a Rom. So now I'm stuck on 3g. Now I'm unrooted and still no 4g anyone now how to fix this ???I'm on a thunderbolt BTW

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

went into at&t looking for info about the galaxy s II and the guy pulled out his, soooooooo jelly 
frown.gif
Damn, they got em already? @$%*. 
16th is getting closer and closer.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

went into at&t looking for info about the galaxy s II and the guy pulled out his, soooooooo jelly 
frown.gif
Damn, they got em already? @$%*. 
16th is getting closer and closer.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

u tried batt pull? havent heard of this... maybe sumone can help u here but it seems most of the super knowledgeable crew aint on VZW... id check XDA forums bruh

u tried batt pull? havent heard of this... maybe sumone can help u here but it seems most of the super knowledgeable crew aint on VZW... id check XDA forums bruh

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

only thing I can suggest is calling Verizon to have them send you your RSA keys to your phone. Had the same problem with my Evo when I flashed once.

Back
Top Bottom