• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Infuse 4G is 4.5' right? I put it up next to my Evo 4G and there is a big difference in size, not feeling what Sprint did to there Galaxy S II, I rather have the AT&T variant instead
laugh.gif

The Infuse 4G is 4.5' right? I put it up next to my Evo 4G and there is a big difference in size, not feeling what Sprint did to there Galaxy S II, I rather have the AT&T variant instead
laugh.gif

so my girl just got the LG Thrill from at&t today and she's coming from an iphone 3g. she's wondering if there's a way to transfer her contacts to her new phone.. oh and the reason why she got a new phone was because the 3g broke.

i'm still on my mt4g running stock.. i know i should root but i need a full day to root and set up the way i want.

so my girl just got the LG Thrill from at&t today and she's coming from an iphone 3g. she's wondering if there's a way to transfer her contacts to her new phone.. oh and the reason why she got a new phone was because the 3g broke.

i'm still on my mt4g running stock.. i know i should root but i need a full day to root and set up the way i want.

You should be able to transfer contacts thru Bluetooth ..

I know I can do that on my phone , but I got the htc sensation

Back
Top Bottom