• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

K So My phone lost its 4g. Right after I flashed a Rom. So now I'm stuck on 3g. Now I'm unrooted and still no 4g anyone now how to fix this ???I'm on a thunderbolt BTW

u tried batt pull? havent heard of this... maybe sumone can help u here but it seems most of the super knowledgeable crew aint on VZW... id check XDA forums bruh
only thing I can suggest is calling Verizon to have them send you your RSA keys to your phone. Had the same problem with my Evo when I flashed once.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Originally Posted by airchin222

I'm thinking about buying an asus transformer tablet what you think?
I'm on the fence as well.  I'm not hesitant because of the product but more so about how I'll use it.  It has great reviews but I dont know what I'd use it for that I don't already use my laptop or phone for.

If I can find a Black Friday deal for it then I'll pull the trigger but right now I can wait
Well ive been hearing that Asus transformer 2 is coming out soon with Android ice cream sandwich but I don't know when it's coming out
Played with it in best buy 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm on the fence as well.  I'm not hesitant because of the product but more so about how I'll use it.  It has great reviews but I dont know what I'd use it for that I don't already use my laptop or phone for.

If I can find a Black Friday deal for it then I'll pull the trigger but right now I can wait
Well ive been hearing that Asus transformer 2 is coming out soon with Android ice cream sandwich but I don't know when it's coming out
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

went into at&t looking for info about the galaxy s II and the guy pulled out his, soooooooo jelly 
frown.gif
Damn, they got em already? @$%*. 
16th is getting closer and closer.
pimp.gif

no dude has had his for a couple months, bought it from Romania i think he said, couldnt even get an official release date out of them, smh, dude let me hold it to, he had a different rom on it and everything

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

went into at&t looking for info about the galaxy s II and the guy pulled out his, soooooooo jelly 
frown.gif
Damn, they got em already? @$%*. 
16th is getting closer and closer.
pimp.gif

no dude has had his for a couple months, bought it from Romania i think he said, couldnt even get an official release date out of them, smh, dude let me hold it to, he had a different rom on it and everything

So what's up with the GS2 slider variant that AT&T was supposed to be getting? Is that still coming out?

So what's up with the GS2 slider variant that AT&T was supposed to be getting? Is that still coming out?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I've been looking into tablets recently as well. Specifically the Asus Transformer and the Acer Iconia since they're the cheapest and get good value with the product compared to a Galaxy Tab or iPad.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I've been looking into tablets recently as well. Specifically the Asus Transformer and the Acer Iconia since they're the cheapest and get good value with the product compared to a Galaxy Tab or iPad.

Just picked up the infuse. the upgrade from my old htc is mindblowing. will be swinging through this thread more often

Just picked up the infuse. the upgrade from my old htc is mindblowing. will be swinging through this thread more often

I have one, I hear there's a new one coming out in October though

I have one, I hear there's a new one coming out in October though

New Radio is available for EVO 4G. The version is 2.15.00.08.08 and you can download it here. Just wipe cache and dalvik-cache and flash from recovery. Of course, do this at your [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]OWN RISK!!  [/color]
I flashed with no problems, and as long as you don't do a battery pull, you should be fine. You can also read about it on G&E here.

New Radio is available for EVO 4G. The version is 2.15.00.08.08 and you can download it here. Just wipe cache and dalvik-cache and flash from recovery. Of course, do this at your [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]OWN RISK!!  [/color]
I flashed with no problems, and as long as you don't do a battery pull, you should be fine. You can also read about it on G&E here.

Back
Top Bottom