• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not gonna lie. I really love my evo 4G with cm7 on it. The Galaxy S II better be something real
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Droid bionic has pen-tile.........smh

What do people that have those phones say when they see, say, the galaxy s II or the HTC screens?

Is this even a real question. Samsung Screens >>>>>

Droid bionic has pen-tile.........smh

What do people that have those phones say when they see, say, the galaxy s II or the HTC screens?

Is this even a real question. Samsung Screens >>>>>

Just got the Asus ee pad. Kind of having second thoughts about it. What do you guys think about the Galaxy Tab? Is it worth the extra 100?

Just got the Asus ee pad. Kind of having second thoughts about it. What do you guys think about the Galaxy Tab? Is it worth the extra 100?

After watching that review on the SGSII up there, I'm kinda leaning towards it now. I don't even know which phone to get!

Way better than iPhones imo.

After watching that review on the SGSII up there, I'm kinda leaning towards it now. I don't even know which phone to get!

Way better than iPhones imo.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by illmatic34

indifferent.gif
i thought that was just sprints
Nah bro. It's coming out on the 18th for sure.
now i just need to know what the out of contract price is
nerd.gif

I would set aside $600 at least, to be on the safe side
Speaking of $600, via twitter, a NTer recently purchased a new BB for $600....said it was worth the money, the snapdragon browser is fast
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

indifferent.gif
i thought that was just sprints
Nah bro. It's coming out on the 18th for sure.
now i just need to know what the out of contract price is
nerd.gif

I would set aside $600 at least, to be on the safe side
Speaking of $600, via twitter, a NTer recently purchased a new BB for $600....said it was worth the money, the snapdragon browser is fast
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Compaqp5280

The EVO 3d and the thunderbolt and sensation are not the same phone specs wise. 
Only the sensation and the EVO are dual core phones, thunderbolt is single core.  Plus the 3d is the only phone with 1gig of RAM, the Sensation and thunderbolt have 768.  Right now the Evo spanks the thunderbolt and will only get worse when Ice Cream drops.

TECHNICALLY, no they arent the same, but the average person looking at the phones and messing around with them wouldnt notice any difference at all besides the fact that the evo has 3d........and the thunderbolt is still fast even without the dual core.

My Thunderbolt running the liguid gingerbread rom is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. It is so fast
laugh.gif
. I am more than happy with it even tho I know there are better phones dropping. I can't keep up with everything. I don't have the funds for that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Compaqp5280

The EVO 3d and the thunderbolt and sensation are not the same phone specs wise. 
Only the sensation and the EVO are dual core phones, thunderbolt is single core.  Plus the 3d is the only phone with 1gig of RAM, the Sensation and thunderbolt have 768.  Right now the Evo spanks the thunderbolt and will only get worse when Ice Cream drops.

TECHNICALLY, no they arent the same, but the average person looking at the phones and messing around with them wouldnt notice any difference at all besides the fact that the evo has 3d........and the thunderbolt is still fast even without the dual core.

My Thunderbolt running the liguid gingerbread rom is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. It is so fast
laugh.gif
. I am more than happy with it even tho I know there are better phones dropping. I can't keep up with everything. I don't have the funds for that
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom