• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same here I was gonna sell my evo 3d and pay the difference to get the SGS 2.
but now I'll wait to see if sprint gets the iPhone 5.
Ps Im beginning to hate the phone release cycle god every month new phone comes out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by Sneaky

You're hearing bad things about the iPhone 5 camera or the SSGSII?

Wondering the same thing. I'm in the same boat as you Pacmagic because I really want the SSGS2 but I'm not caking like some guys on here that can drop $600 on a phone, so I don't wanna buy it then when the iPhone 5 comes out I end up regretting my decision.

sorry......the ssgsII camera.  The video doesnt seem to be as good as other 8mp camera phones.   Someone even said the evo 3d camera was better.  i have the evo 3d but ill have to compare the video`s they have out there to the camera of the galaxy s II when i get a chance.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by Sneaky

You're hearing bad things about the iPhone 5 camera or the SSGSII?

Wondering the same thing. I'm in the same boat as you Pacmagic because I really want the SSGS2 but I'm not caking like some guys on here that can drop $600 on a phone, so I don't wanna buy it then when the iPhone 5 comes out I end up regretting my decision.

sorry......the ssgsII camera.  The video doesnt seem to be as good as other 8mp camera phones.   Someone even said the evo 3d camera was better.  i have the evo 3d but ill have to compare the video`s they have out there to the camera of the galaxy s II when i get a chance.

Battery life is one of the things I enjoyed about the iPhone (3g). But I just can't do any screen smaller than 4 in. I still want the sgs 2 but not as much anymore. Doesn't feel like a must have. Can't wait to try it tho.

Battery life is one of the things I enjoyed about the iPhone (3g). But I just can't do any screen smaller than 4 in. I still want the sgs 2 but not as much anymore. Doesn't feel like a must have. Can't wait to try it tho.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Yea Sprint soured me on the SGS2. They not gettin my money after they wanna give me the runaround on my gold member being dropped to silver without warning. And Ive been a customer for 9 years. So by the time im eligible in June ill be a gold member again anyways because of the 10 year eligibility and they still wouldnt budge. F that.

Yea Sprint soured me on the SGS2. They not gettin my money after they wanna give me the runaround on my gold member being dropped to silver without warning. And Ive been a customer for 9 years. So by the time im eligible in June ill be a gold member again anyways because of the 10 year eligibility and they still wouldnt budge. F that.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Yeah, they on some bs about the upgrades.  That's was one of the main reasons I bought the evo and came to sprint, for the yearly upgrades.   They should honor everyone that was eligible before they changed it, at least as a one time courtesy, let them use that last upgrade. 

But I came from tmobile, so....  My only other option is Verizon.  I'm straight.

Yeah, they on some bs about the upgrades.  That's was one of the main reasons I bought the evo and came to sprint, for the yearly upgrades.   They should honor everyone that was eligible before they changed it, at least as a one time courtesy, let them use that last upgrade. 

But I came from tmobile, so....  My only other option is Verizon.  I'm straight.

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

I heard Sprint gold member program is eliminated at start of 2012.

laugh.gif
 so it has. Sprint you ##$%#% me again. So when this chick told me I would get my Gold back in June she was just playin me. Unbelievable. If they try tiering my data by the time I have to upgrade I may just be out. Realtalk. 

laugh.gif
 so it has. Sprint you ##$%#% me again. So when this chick told me I would get my Gold back in June she was just playin me. Unbelievable. If they try tiering my data by the time I have to upgrade I may just be out. Realtalk. 

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  saw what you posted and was about to say the same thing, it was announced yesterday or the day before
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

she wasnt playin you, she didnt know it was gonna cancel till this week

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  saw what you posted and was about to say the same thing, it was announced yesterday or the day before
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

she wasnt playin you, she didnt know it was gonna cancel till this week

Sprint has data caps? I'm thinking about moving from T-Mobile. Verizon has really good service from what I've read, but their high plans, data caps and no tethering are stopping me from going that route.

Sprint has data caps? I'm thinking about moving from T-Mobile. Verizon has really good service from what I've read, but their high plans, data caps and no tethering are stopping me from going that route.

there arent any data caps.........he is saying if they go to tiered, then he might switch, which they arent currently doing

there arent any data caps.........he is saying if they go to tiered, then he might switch, which they arent currently doing

Back
Top Bottom