Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

if i drop $600 on this is it do yall think its guaranteed to sell for that again?

hell no.............they wont go for $600 if you try to sell it the same day, why would anyone buy it from someone for the same price they can get a new one in the stores.

the phones may usually go for about $200 more than the discounted contract price (i would say usually around $400.........$450 MAX)

Hell, i got my evo 3D BRAND NEW IN THE BOX off craigslist for $350 a few weeks after it came out so i didnt have to extend my contract.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

if i drop $600 on this is it do yall think its guaranteed to sell for that again?

hell no.............they wont go for $600 if you try to sell it the same day, why would anyone buy it from someone for the same price they can get a new one in the stores.

the phones may usually go for about $200 more than the discounted contract price (i would say usually around $400.........$450 MAX)

Hell, i got my evo 3D BRAND NEW IN THE BOX off craigslist for $350 a few weeks after it came out so i didnt have to extend my contract.

itl do 500+ the first 3-4 days... then expect to see about 450 im guessing...

meanwhile the i4 will still get u 500 on a 200 dollar contract phone a year anda half later
laugh.gif
sick.gif
... apple fanboys
30t6p3b.gif

itl do 500+ the first 3-4 days... then expect to see about 450 im guessing...

meanwhile the i4 will still get u 500 on a 200 dollar contract phone a year anda half later
laugh.gif
sick.gif
... apple fanboys
30t6p3b.gif

Hopefully Best Buy has the Samsung hcuwhefewh 4g fhuqhfq Touch...phone has officially removed my hunger for the Photon 4G.

Hopefully Best Buy has the Samsung hcuwhefewh 4g fhuqhfq Touch...phone has officially removed my hunger for the Photon 4G.

nevermind.......my mom has verizon and is paying $115 for one line per month
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

we pay $150 for 3 lines with my discount
eek.gif
eek.gif

thats an insane difference....smh

nevermind.......my mom has verizon and is paying $115 for one line per month
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

we pay $150 for 3 lines with my discount
eek.gif
eek.gif

thats an insane difference....smh

To anybody that went from an iPhone to an Android phone such as myself, do you see yourself jumping back to Apple once a new improved model drops and you're out of contract? I went from an iPhone 3GS to a Nexus One and I'm on the fence about whether I wanna go from Android back to Apple after hearing that iOS 5 is supposed to have significant changes, both aesthetically and performance wise.

To anybody that went from an iPhone to an Android phone such as myself, do you see yourself jumping back to Apple once a new improved model drops and you're out of contract? I went from an iPhone 3GS to a Nexus One and I'm on the fence about whether I wanna go from Android back to Apple after hearing that iOS 5 is supposed to have significant changes, both aesthetically and performance wise.

I havent switched from the iphone..........but if the new iphone has a 4" screen and iOS improvements as they are suggesting, i may jump ship.......but i would have to be absolutely BLOWN AWAY at the differences between the phone.

if it has better battery life, signal and comparable specs, im gone!

I havent switched from the iphone..........but if the new iphone has a 4" screen and iOS improvements as they are suggesting, i may jump ship.......but i would have to be absolutely BLOWN AWAY at the differences between the phone.

if it has better battery life, signal and comparable specs, im gone!

Well, with the exception of a few Android phones, the iPhone 4 already has a better battery life than the majority of Android phones on the market. With moderate use, an iPhone 4 will last you about 15-16 hours. For someone like me who uses twitter, facebook, and just browsing the internet most of the day, battery life is more important to me than anything else. Plus, the screen resolution on a Samsung Android phone being slightly better than that of an Apple phone wouldn't be enough for me to stick with Android. I think the thing that detracts me most from an iPhone is their rate plans on either Verizon or ATT
sick.gif

Well, with the exception of a few Android phones, the iPhone 4 already has a better battery life than the majority of Android phones on the market. With moderate use, an iPhone 4 will last you about 15-16 hours. For someone like me who uses twitter, facebook, and just browsing the internet most of the day, battery life is more important to me than anything else. Plus, the screen resolution on a Samsung Android phone being slightly better than that of an Apple phone wouldn't be enough for me to stick with Android. I think the thing that detracts me most from an iPhone is their rate plans on either Verizon or ATT
sick.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

sick.gif

well i have sprint, so im talking more on the lines of them getting the iphone than anything.......If they go tiered, ill just buy the phone flat out instead of upgrading.

side note..........ill be waiting to see if the iphone 5 is coming to sprint to get the ssgsII.........plus im not hearing good things about the camera.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

sick.gif

well i have sprint, so im talking more on the lines of them getting the iphone than anything.......If they go tiered, ill just buy the phone flat out instead of upgrading.

side note..........ill be waiting to see if the iphone 5 is coming to sprint to get the ssgsII.........plus im not hearing good things about the camera.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

You're hearing bad things about the iPhone 5 camera or the SSGSII?

Wondering the same thing. I'm in the same boat as you Pacmagic because I really want the SSGS2 but I'm not caking like some guys on here that can drop $600 on a phone, so I don't wanna buy it then when the iPhone 5 comes out I end up regretting my decision.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

You're hearing bad things about the iPhone 5 camera or the SSGSII?

Wondering the same thing. I'm in the same boat as you Pacmagic because I really want the SSGS2 but I'm not caking like some guys on here that can drop $600 on a phone, so I don't wanna buy it then when the iPhone 5 comes out I end up regretting my decision.

Same here I was gonna sell my evo 3d and pay the difference to get the SGS 2.
but now I'll wait to see if sprint gets the iPhone 5.
Ps Im beginning to hate the phone release cycle god every month new phone comes out
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom