• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Umm I just had to completely reset my phone (hard restart) because it wouldnt boot past the Samsung screen. (samsung Moment)

Is there any way to recover texts that were at least sent today while my phone was off?

Umm I just had to completely reset my phone (hard restart) because it wouldnt boot past the Samsung screen. (samsung Moment)

Is there any way to recover texts that were at least sent today while my phone was off?

that prime looks dope but im not trying to have a brick in my pocket... a 4 inch to 4.3 inch screen is good for me.... even though the latter seems OD... im use to my droid incredible and love the convenience and portability... but i wouldn't mind a bigger screen as long as its not OD

that prime looks dope but im not trying to have a brick in my pocket... a 4 inch to 4.3 inch screen is good for me.... even though the latter seems OD... im use to my droid incredible and love the convenience and portability... but i wouldn't mind a bigger screen as long as its not OD

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Epic 4 users...anyone try the ZedoMax root?
Its basically a 1 click root. you just load up the Rom/Kernal you want into odin, clock go and wait for a reboot. About as easy as can be. Just gotta make sure you got all the right drivers to have the comp communicate with the phone. But you need to do that for 1-click too. 
I was a little squeamish myself coming from the Evo. The whole Odin thing was a little overwhelming since you are dealing with file extensions you arent familiar with. But it is all essentially the same thing. Then once you rooted with CWM its just like being back on an EVO or other HTC device.  

And for the guy who asked who got their Micro SD from 1daydeal. I got mine on Friday. No packaging, just the adapter and a little plastic holder, but it works. 32GB for 30 bucks. Cant ask for much more than that. Im satisfied. Shipping did take a minute and the tracking number never worked but what are you gonna do. 

Its basically a 1 click root. you just load up the Rom/Kernal you want into odin, clock go and wait for a reboot. About as easy as can be. Just gotta make sure you got all the right drivers to have the comp communicate with the phone. But you need to do that for 1-click too. 
I was a little squeamish myself coming from the Evo. The whole Odin thing was a little overwhelming since you are dealing with file extensions you arent familiar with. But it is all essentially the same thing. Then once you rooted with CWM its just like being back on an EVO or other HTC device.  

And for the guy who asked who got their Micro SD from 1daydeal. I got mine on Friday. No packaging, just the adapter and a little plastic holder, but it works. 32GB for 30 bucks. Cant ask for much more than that. Im satisfied. Shipping did take a minute and the tracking number never worked but what are you gonna do. 

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Word I installed the drivers via Kies air...but I started having second thoughts after reading all the reviews about connection problems.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Word I installed the drivers via Kies air...but I started having second thoughts after reading all the reviews about connection problems.

Back
Top Bottom