• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
id say the prime and samsung gsII is basically gonna be the same thing, if you want pure vanilla android with instant updates get the prime

samsung isnt going to make the prime too much better than their hottest phone the gsII that hasnt even came out on all carriers yet

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Boost, when you droppin Athena? I need that Samsung phone Icon.
Tomorrow fam 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I know this is hella late, but I might be getting a Google Nexus One w/ ATT 3G.

Is it a good idea to get it at this time? Or is it too late? I was planning on using this for the next year or so, while I waited for more HTC/Droid based phones to come out.

I know this is hella late, but I might be getting a Google Nexus One w/ ATT 3G.

Is it a good idea to get it at this time? Or is it too late? I was planning on using this for the next year or so, while I waited for more HTC/Droid based phones to come out.

[h4]
[h4]Samsung and Google's Ice Cream Sandwich / Nexus Prime event back on for the 19th?[/h4]
By Richard Lawler   posted Oct 11th 2011 11:14PM

http://www.engadget.com/tag/exclusive/www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2010/01/exclusive-swipe-1263002906.gif);">http://www.blogcdn.com/ww...e-swipe-1263002906.gif); display: block; width: 61px; height: 19px; background-position: 50% 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Exclusive

This week's CTIA festivities aren't the same since Samsung and Google decided to postpone their new product announcement that was originally scheduled for today, but now we're hearing the Ice Cream Sandwich / Nexus party has already been rescheduled. An inside source tells us the two have moved their plans for the Unpacked event to October 19th in Hong Kong (interested US residents should clear out the evening of Tuesday the 18th, time zones), timed to coincide with the AsiaD: All Things Digital event there next week. Naturally, we'll be in the house, but with not long to go before the potential date, we'd expect to hear something concrete soon.
[/h4]

[h4]
[h4]Samsung and Google's Ice Cream Sandwich / Nexus Prime event back on for the 19th?[/h4]
By Richard Lawler   posted Oct 11th 2011 11:14PM

http://www.engadget.com/tag/exclusive/www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2010/01/exclusive-swipe-1263002906.gif);">http://www.blogcdn.com/ww...e-swipe-1263002906.gif); display: block; width: 61px; height: 19px; background-position: 50% 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Exclusive

This week's CTIA festivities aren't the same since Samsung and Google decided to postpone their new product announcement that was originally scheduled for today, but now we're hearing the Ice Cream Sandwich / Nexus party has already been rescheduled. An inside source tells us the two have moved their plans for the Unpacked event to October 19th in Hong Kong (interested US residents should clear out the evening of Tuesday the 18th, time zones), timed to coincide with the AsiaD: All Things Digital event there next week. Naturally, we'll be in the house, but with not long to go before the potential date, we'd expect to hear something concrete soon.
[/h4]

athena_hd_by_raadius-d4cmjft.png

Athena HD.

The pack contains 37 icons, with 24 extra alternates. There will be an MIUI theme, ADW (EX) Launcher and Launcher Pro (Plus) theme as well. More icons are coming in the next couple of days, but in the mean time use the .PSD included.

Thank you everyone for your patient, I hope you enjoy the completed project
smile.gif

Download Page

athena_hd_by_raadius-d4cmjft.png

Athena HD.

The pack contains 37 icons, with 24 extra alternates. There will be an MIUI theme, ADW (EX) Launcher and Launcher Pro (Plus) theme as well. More icons are coming in the next couple of days, but in the mean time use the .PSD included.

Thank you everyone for your patient, I hope you enjoy the completed project
smile.gif

Download Page

ditching my iphone and picking up my galaxy 2 today... Hi my name is rayray3thousand, and I am new to team droid

(gonna need help setting this thing up to its full potential fam.. thanks)

ditching my iphone and picking up my galaxy 2 today... Hi my name is rayray3thousand, and I am new to team droid

(gonna need help setting this thing up to its full potential fam.. thanks)

Back
Top Bottom