• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glad to finally join Team Android
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

vz0u.jpg

In the market for a new phone and I am with ATT. Is the Samsung Galaxy S 2 a good phone or is there something better that I should wait for down the line. I currently have a blackberry and I must say after using it for years I must say the internet browsing is the worst.
sick.gif
 Should I get the GS2 or is the Nexus Prime worth the wait, assuming it's going to be on ATT. 

In the market for a new phone and I am with ATT. Is the Samsung Galaxy S 2 a good phone or is there something better that I should wait for down the line. I currently have a blackberry and I must say after using it for years I must say the internet browsing is the worst.
sick.gif
 Should I get the GS2 or is the Nexus Prime worth the wait, assuming it's going to be on ATT. 

Originally Posted by cornzilla

sick.gif

I'll say the Prime might be worth waiting for.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

sick.gif

do we know if the prime is coming to ATT?

Originally Posted by Gordonson

sick.gif

do we know if the prime is coming to ATT?

id say the prime and samsung gsII is basically gonna be the same thing, if you want pure vanilla android with instant updates get the prime

samsung isnt going to make the prime too much better than their hottest phone the gsII that hasnt even came out on all carriers yet

Back
Top Bottom