• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since I'm not on MIUI anymore and not using their backup app, what does everyone use to backup and restore between flashes? I remember some saying Titanium Backup was good, but you can never restore data with that app because it causes force closes or something to that nature.

Since I'm not on MIUI anymore and not using their backup app, what does everyone use to backup and restore between flashes? I remember some saying Titanium Backup was good, but you can never restore data with that app because it causes force closes or something to that nature.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

my backup pro, it saves EVERYTHING
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

my backup pro, it saves EVERYTHING
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

no, but i keep loosing signal and my %%*% starts randomly roaming or the signal doesnt come back till i turn it off and back on.

IDK if its the rom or the phone.

This happens to me as well

no, but i keep loosing signal and my %%*% starts randomly roaming or the signal doesnt come back till i turn it off and back on.

This happens to me as well

[h2]http://androidandme.com/2011/11/devices/htc-edge-to-be-worlds-first-quad-core-tegra-3-smartphone/[/h2]
[h2]HTC Edge to be world’s first quad-core Tegra 3 smartphone?[/h2]

Remember those rumors that Qualcomm was losing their grip on HTC and we might see future phones with NVIDIA processors? According to the latest leak from Evan Blass of PocketNow, HTC is working on a new handset called the Edge, which could be the world’s first Android phone to feature the quad-core Tegra 3 processor.

Rumored specs of the HTC Edge include:
  • Quad-core 1.5 GHz Tegra 3 processor
  • Android 4.0 with Sense UI 4.0
  • 4.7-inch display with 720p resolution
  • 1 GB RAM
  • Backlit 8 MP camera with 28-millimeter, f/2.2 lens
  • Beats Audio
  • 32 GB internal storage
  • HSPA+ 21 Mbps
  • Bluetooth 4.0
  • Slightly over 10 mm thick
When it comes to software, expect the Edge to launch with Android 4.0 and Sense UI 4.0. The device is also likely to see HTC’s latest content services, including HTC Watch movies, HTC Listen music store, HTC Read bookstore and HTC Play gaming hub.

PocketNow’s sources claim the HTC Edge will be available late Q1 or early Q2, which is close to the Q1 time frame NVIDIA gave us for Tegra 3 smartphones. Hopefully this means we’ll see the device launch at CES in January or Mobile World Congress in February.

We originally thought the ASUS Padfone might be the first smartphone to feature the Tegra 3 processor, but our latest info says it will feature a Snapdragon S4 device instead. Both the ASUS Padfone and HTC Edge could be available in the US around the same time, so it will be interesting to see how the two next-generation processors stack up.

Unless you were already planning to buy the Galaxy Nexus later this month, it now looks like the HTC Edge will be the next must-have Android phone.

Sexy as $%#@ 

The button mapping makes me think it could be the next Sprint Evo

[h2]http://androidandme.com/2011/11/devices/htc-edge-to-be-worlds-first-quad-core-tegra-3-smartphone/[/h2]
[h2]HTC Edge to be world’s first quad-core Tegra 3 smartphone?[/h2]

Remember those rumors that Qualcomm was losing their grip on HTC and we might see future phones with NVIDIA processors? According to the latest leak from Evan Blass of PocketNow, HTC is working on a new handset called the Edge, which could be the world’s first Android phone to feature the quad-core Tegra 3 processor.

Rumored specs of the HTC Edge include:
  • Quad-core 1.5 GHz Tegra 3 processor
  • Android 4.0 with Sense UI 4.0
  • 4.7-inch display with 720p resolution
  • 1 GB RAM
  • Backlit 8 MP camera with 28-millimeter, f/2.2 lens
  • Beats Audio
  • 32 GB internal storage
  • HSPA+ 21 Mbps
  • Bluetooth 4.0
  • Slightly over 10 mm thick
When it comes to software, expect the Edge to launch with Android 4.0 and Sense UI 4.0. The device is also likely to see HTC’s latest content services, including HTC Watch movies, HTC Listen music store, HTC Read bookstore and HTC Play gaming hub.

PocketNow’s sources claim the HTC Edge will be available late Q1 or early Q2, which is close to the Q1 time frame NVIDIA gave us for Tegra 3 smartphones. Hopefully this means we’ll see the device launch at CES in January or Mobile World Congress in February.

We originally thought the ASUS Padfone might be the first smartphone to feature the Tegra 3 processor, but our latest info says it will feature a Snapdragon S4 device instead. Both the ASUS Padfone and HTC Edge could be available in the US around the same time, so it will be interesting to see how the two next-generation processors stack up.

Unless you were already planning to buy the Galaxy Nexus later this month, it now looks like the HTC Edge will be the next must-have Android phone.

Sexy as $%#@ 

The button mapping makes me think it could be the next Sprint Evo

Thinking about switching from my EVO 3D to the Epic S2.......S2 owners....how's the battery life on the phone?

Thinking about switching from my EVO 3D to the Epic S2.......S2 owners....how's the battery life on the phone?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

^ Capacitive buttons FTL

It's not a Nexus phone, don't expect non Nexus phones to not have capacitive buttons.

Ice Cream Sandwich doesn't require capacitive buttons.

Mmm yea I know. I'm just saying don't expect OEM's to stop putting capacitive buttons on their phones just because ICS doesn't require them. I would also prefer Android to get rid of them entirely (especially the search button) but it's not gonna happen anytime soon.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

^ Capacitive buttons FTL

It's not a Nexus phone, don't expect non Nexus phones to not have capacitive buttons.

Ice Cream Sandwich doesn't require capacitive buttons.

Mmm yea I know. I'm just saying don't expect OEM's to stop putting capacitive buttons on their phones just because ICS doesn't require them. I would also prefer Android to get rid of them entirely (especially the search button) but it's not gonna happen anytime soon.

Yooooo. This has been happening since last night off and on since I rooted. But I haven't flashed any rom yet, just a kernel. I was thinking it's the kernel and all day I've been reading on xda and watching youtube videos about switching. One full day in with messing around with this ET4G and I can't say I'm all the way satisfied. It's really weird that while connected to the charger and trying to do anything on the screen the phone jerks and moves like crazy. I press one thing and the phone selects another. Not cool at all.

Back
Top Bottom