Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

no, but i keep loosing signal and my %%*% starts randomly roaming or the signal doesnt come back till i turn it off and back on.

IDK if its the rom or the phone.
Yooooo. This has been happening since last night off and on since I rooted. But I haven't flashed any rom yet, just a kernel. I was thinking it's the kernel and all day I've been reading on xda and watching youtube videos about switching. One full day in with messing around with this ET4G and I can't say I'm all the way satisfied. It's really weird that while connected to the charger and trying to do anything on the screen the phone jerks and moves like crazy. I press one thing and the phone selects another. Not cool at all.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

no, but i keep loosing signal and my %%*% starts randomly roaming or the signal doesnt come back till i turn it off and back on.

Yooooo. This has been happening since last night off and on since I rooted. But I haven't flashed any rom yet, just a kernel. I was thinking it's the kernel and all day I've been reading on xda and watching youtube videos about switching. One full day in with messing around with this ET4G and I can't say I'm all the way satisfied. It's really weird that while connected to the charger and trying to do anything on the screen the phone jerks and moves like crazy. I press one thing and the phone selects another. Not cool at all.
Not having the problem with it charging or anything........but im gonna change to another kernel if i can, hopefully that fixes it.
http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/62002/newegg-32gb-sandisk-micro-sdhc-class-4-memory-card

32GB micro SD for $33 shipped

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Not having the problem with it charging or anything........but im gonna change to another kernel if i can, hopefully that fixes it.
http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/62002/newegg-32gb-sandisk-micro-sdhc-class-4-memory-card

32GB micro SD for $33 shipped

Just got my GS II for Sprint. Super wet
pimp.gif

Now I got one year left on my VZW and two years on my Sprint. An upgrade every year is what's up.

Just got my GS II for Sprint. Super wet
pimp.gif

Now I got one year left on my VZW and two years on my Sprint. An upgrade every year is what's up.

I'm waiting for release of galaxy nexus so I can finally switch to verizon. I need a release date I'm getting impatient, might mess around and cop the Droid Razor even though I hate Moto products.

I'm waiting for release of galaxy nexus so I can finally switch to verizon. I need a release date I'm getting impatient, might mess around and cop the Droid Razor even though I hate Moto products.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

I am running on CM7 and my phone no longer plays .wma files. Any way to fix this?

If its stock music player then nope. use power amp or winamp
Good looking out, are they battery killers? Also are there any ways I can keep my battery lasting longer? I find myself charging my phone a lot.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

I am running on CM7 and my phone no longer plays .wma files. Any way to fix this?

If its stock music player then nope. use power amp or winamp
Good looking out, are they battery killers? Also are there any ways I can keep my battery lasting longer? I find myself charging my phone a lot.

They sent me my replacement MyTouch today, was happy with it, until i realized they sent me 1 with the inferior screen 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 $+#@ t-mobile

They sent me my replacement MyTouch today, was happy with it, until i realized they sent me 1 with the inferior screen 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 $+#@ t-mobile

Just copped the GS2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Any good SMS apps that are better than the stock one?

Im sure many apps have been mentioned in here ,.. I wont bother asking about all that ill just look.

Just copped the GS2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Any good SMS apps that are better than the stock one?

Im sure many apps have been mentioned in here ,.. I wont bother asking about all that ill just look.

Back
Top Bottom