• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
iPhone 4 user here, im trying to get all these terms right since im gonna sell my iphone (cracked screen) and maybe pick up a captivate. Is there any place online with a breakdown of all things android?

iPhone 4 user here, im trying to get all these terms right since im gonna sell my iphone (cracked screen) and maybe pick up a captivate. Is there any place online with a breakdown of all things android?

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Couple Screens for my new set up. IDK if its true or not but it does seem like my battery gets a little boost with the lighter colored BG rather than having the darker reds and blacks that I had before. Its not huge but I prolly get an extra hour or 2 now. I thought it was *%@%!!%! too before I did it but it is what it is.

screenshot1gz.png

Can we get a break down? ROM and all of that included?
Damn Thats one big question
laugh.gif

But here we go.........................

Rom and *$!@ dont really matter But for the Record its Fresh with KingXKernel #9

as for the stuff

Clock: Weather and Toggle Widget with a Skin I made in Photoshop
App Icons: I made in Photoshop (just find some on google and desaturated and make w/e color you want, then add some glass effect to it)
Launcher Pro Dock: I Made in Photoshop
Launcher Pro Icons: TallMin Icons (found them on XDA, just search Google)
Status Bar/Overall Theme: DetoxBlues (http://ip208-100-42-21.st...8a07f4c9d1&t=746689)

Music Widget: Pure Music Player with a skin from the app on it.
Volume Equalizer: AudioManager with a skin from the Martket

If you got any more questions just ask specfics but I think I covered most of it. 

Couple Screens for my new set up. IDK if its true or not but it does seem like my battery gets a little boost with the lighter colored BG rather than having the darker reds and blacks that I had before. Its not huge but I prolly get an extra hour or 2 now. I thought it was *%@%!!%! too before I did it but it is what it is.

screenshot1gz.png

laugh.gif

Rom and *$!@ dont really matter But for the Record its Fresh with KingXKernel #9

as for the stuff

App Icons: I made in Photoshop (just find some on google and desaturated and make w/e color you want, then add some glass effect to it)
Status Bar/Overall Theme: DetoxBlues (http://ip208-100-42-21.st...8a07f4c9d1&t=746689)

If you got any more questions just ask specfics but I think I covered most of it. 

I just got a Samsung Captivate. How do I get music from my itunes to my Samsung?
Does anybody know any cool apps to dl or icon changing apps? I also have trouble
with my wallpaper it always shows up hella big when I save it.

I just got a Samsung Captivate. How do I get music from my itunes to my Samsung?
Does anybody know any cool apps to dl or icon changing apps? I also have trouble

I had my G1 since DEC 08 with 2yr/ $199 contract I want to upgrade to the G2 how much am I gonna pay

I had my G1 since DEC 08 with 2yr/ $199 contract I want to upgrade to the G2 how much am I gonna pay

screenshot1gz.png

laugh.gif

as for the stuff

Yup....went back to this when i saw he was using the new EVO update with the unlocked FPS (included with the HTC kernel).

Only reason i didnt stay with frost is because he hasnt fixed the issue with pandora music quality.....hopefully the battery is as good as frost and the kingkernel 9 i was using.

screenshot1gz.png

laugh.gif

as for the stuff

Yup....went back to this when i saw he was using the new EVO update with the unlocked FPS (included with the HTC kernel).

Only reason i didnt stay with frost is because he hasnt fixed the issue with pandora music quality.....hopefully the battery is as good as frost and the kingkernel 9 i was using.

Has anyone had problems today surfing the web? I keep getting a message that says 'data connection problem' and it doesn't load up the web page all the way. I'm using dolphin and I am rooted if that makes a difference. My email would update along with weather just surfing the web problem.I was thinking if could maybe be because of the update of the ota. Any help here....

Thanks da doc for the link

Has anyone had problems today surfing the web? I keep getting a message that says 'data connection problem' and it doesn't load up the web page all the way. I'm using dolphin and I am rooted if that makes a difference. My email would update along with weather just surfing the web problem.I was thinking if could maybe be because of the update of the ota. Any help here....

yea i would drop t mobile but i would to pay the phone bill, a cancellation fee, than a new contract wit sprint, that is 2 much $$$

yea i would drop t mobile but i would to pay the phone bill, a cancellation fee, than a new contract wit sprint, that is 2 much $$$

Originally Posted by ballinsincekneehigh

LauncherPro will allow you to do some minor changes (icons, wallpapers, etc)......
Apps I like so far are ....PicSay....Ringdroid....LauncherPro....DolphinHD...ColorNotes...Nesoid......TossIt....

there are tons of free apps.....

your wallpaper for the captivate (i believe) should be sized to 960x800....
then it should fit right...

mr.tito sent me the zip file for icons that are all DROIDS.....i likes.

Originally Posted by ballinsincekneehigh

LauncherPro will allow you to do some minor changes (icons, wallpapers, etc)......
Apps I like so far are ....PicSay....Ringdroid....LauncherPro....DolphinHD...ColorNotes...Nesoid......TossIt....

there are tons of free apps.....

your wallpaper for the captivate (i believe) should be sized to 960x800....
then it should fit right...

mr.tito sent me the zip file for icons that are all DROIDS.....i likes.

Originally Posted by davizzy

yea, that happens when you 3g is keep jumping on and off connection just check it through your settings, Or you can put on airplane mode then turn it on/off. Then turn 3g on/off. if

Back
Top Bottom