• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I updated as well, phone is def faster, smoother and overall much better. Glad I updated, now about rooting...

I updated as well, phone is def faster, smoother and overall much better. Glad I updated, now about rooting...

So my contract expired in October of last year.. Funny thing is that I upgraded my phone last year in November. I thought my contract would renew to another 2 years but it didnt. So I got a blackberry 9700 for a discount price and no renewed contract.

Im really liking the EPIC alot but I see tmobile has the vibrant. For those with the vibrant, how is it? Would it be better if it had a keyboard?

FOr those with the EPIC, is there any cons?

Also, I've been trying to get the EPIC for real cheap. I found it on AMAZON for 199 with a new contract. Has anyone every bought off AMAZON before? Thanks for the help. Hope to make the switch real soon.

So my contract expired in October of last year.. Funny thing is that I upgraded my phone last year in November. I thought my contract would renew to another 2 years but it didnt. So I got a blackberry 9700 for a discount price and no renewed contract.

Im really liking the EPIC alot but I see tmobile has the vibrant. For those with the vibrant, how is it? Would it be better if it had a keyboard?

FOr those with the EPIC, is there any cons?

Also, I've been trying to get the EPIC for real cheap. I found it on AMAZON for 199 with a new contract. Has anyone every bought off AMAZON before? Thanks for the help. Hope to make the switch real soon.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I did the same and just rooted my Evo. It went through perfectly. But according to this post on XDA, you can't use their S-ON to revert back if you have to YET. I'm sure unrevoked will come up with a fix for this, but as of now, you can't. No biggie, not like I'll need to take my phone in for service anytime soon. In the process of uninstalling all the bloatware from Sprint. Will be much better once this is all completed.
smokin.gif

http://forum.xda-develope.../showthread.php?t=790342

I did the same and just rooted my Evo. It went through perfectly. But according to this post on XDA, you can't use their S-ON to revert back if you have to YET. I'm sure unrevoked will come up with a fix for this, but as of now, you can't. No biggie, not like I'll need to take my phone in for service anytime soon. In the process of uninstalling all the bloatware from Sprint. Will be much better once this is all completed.
smokin.gif

Why is Tmo not releasing an update to fix GPS too?....
Captivate is already done....ehh.....
I hope they do it soon....wasn't it supposed to be by mid-sept?

anyone know anything about signing apk files?
I'm using auto sign but it's not working at all. I keep getting Java errors. I have the JDK and JRE both installed and i'm still having issues.

Why is Tmo not releasing an update to fix GPS too?....
Captivate is already done....ehh.....
I hope they do it soon....wasn't it supposed to be by mid-sept?

anyone know anything about signing apk files?
I'm using auto sign but it's not working at all. I keep getting Java errors. I have the JDK and JRE both installed and i'm still having issues.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

smokin.gif

Scratch that, I just tried this out, and I was able to switch the S-ON and S-OFF without a problem. Evo users, have no fear with the new update!

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

smokin.gif

Scratch that, I just tried this out, and I was able to switch the S-ON and S-OFF without a problem. Evo users, have no fear with the new update!

Back
Top Bottom