• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got out of banned camp
pimp.gif

Heres Ice Cream Sandwhich booting on Nexus S

I'm looking for a new phone, and now i am debating between T-Mobile's

Samsung Galaxy S II or The HTC Sensation.....? which one of these does anyone recommend on here....

thanks.
pimp.gif

Samsung Galaxy S II or The HTC Sensation.....? which one of these does anyone recommend on here....

thanks.
pimp.gif

Just got the Galaxy Nexus as well and I'm really enjoying it so far. Not an Android or Apple fanboy and this is my first real smartphone (don't consider an old blackberry a smartphone). However the battery life on this is
sick.gif
probably going to get an extended battery.

Just got the Galaxy Nexus as well and I'm really enjoying it so far. Not an Android or Apple fanboy and this is my first real smartphone (don't consider an old blackberry a smartphone). However the battery life on this is
sick.gif
probably going to get an extended battery.

Can anybody help me with downloading android sdk so I can unlock my bootloader to root. I need help with the cmd part. I have the android-sdk-windows folder on C:\android-sdk-windows\tools. In cmd I type adb and after i hit enter I get "android-sdk-windows' is not a recognized as an internal or external command" and I also notice from multiple tutorial videos that under platform-tools that its supposed to be adb.exe and mines just say adb without the .exe could that be the reason?

Can anybody help me with downloading android sdk so I can unlock my bootloader to root. I need help with the cmd part. I have the android-sdk-windows folder on C:\android-sdk-windows\tools. In cmd I type adb and after i hit enter I get "android-sdk-windows' is not a recognized as an internal or external command" and I also notice from multiple tutorial videos that under platform-tools that its supposed to be adb.exe and mines just say adb without the .exe could that be the reason?

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

thanks.
pimp.gif
THIS...... And Samsung Galaxy S II Vs. Htc Sensation Vs. Htc Amaze??? Which would be the best for your buck
nerd.gif
 Only got about $250, but CL always had deals every now and then. Black market
pimp.gif

Please help NT, all I have is a Mytouch 3G OG
eyes.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Edit: Youtube videos make me want to get all
eek.gif

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

thanks.
pimp.gif
THIS...... And Samsung Galaxy S II Vs. Htc Sensation Vs. Htc Amaze??? Which would be the best for your buck
nerd.gif
 Only got about $250, but CL always had deals every now and then. Black market
pimp.gif

Please help NT, all I have is a Mytouch 3G OG
eyes.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Edit: Youtube videos make me want to get all
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Got my OGSII from ATT today, its soooo fast!
pimp.gif
already rooted and custom ROM'd out too. Glad i didnt keep the SkyRocket.

worth the switch? Now that i have lte....i feel spoiled with speed. 

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Got my OGSII from ATT today, its soooo fast!
pimp.gif
already rooted and custom ROM'd out too. Glad i didnt keep the SkyRocket.

worth the switch? Now that i have lte....i feel spoiled with speed. 

I'm biased, but I firmly believe that the Galaxy SII series are still the best phones on the market. Been using it for a couple months and smooth and hell, had zero issues with it. The best part to me is that I can use this phone ALL DAY no matter what. Calls, texting, GPS, and still come home with 10%
pimp.gif

I'm biased, but I firmly believe that the Galaxy SII series are still the best phones on the market. Been using it for a couple months and smooth and hell, had zero issues with it. The best part to me is that I can use this phone ALL DAY no matter what. Calls, texting, GPS, and still come home with 10%
pimp.gif

can someone please help me set up android sdk so I can unlock the bootloader for some reason its not setting up right and I really want to root

can someone please help me set up android sdk so I can unlock the bootloader for some reason its not setting up right and I really want to root

Back
Top Bottom