Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

that is nice
pimp.gif

how do you make the folder with multiple icons in it?

Download GoEx Launcher on the Market. You overlap applications and it will make a folder for it. I'm not sure if it's the same on MIUI, I have CM7
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]^ Nice! Is that the Galaxy Nexus?[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

Nah, it's a Evo 4G. 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

that is nice
pimp.gif

how do you make the folder with multiple icons in it?

Download GoEx Launcher on the Market. You overlap applications and it will make a folder for it. I'm not sure if it's the same on MIUI, I have CM7
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]^ Nice! Is that the Galaxy Nexus?[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

Nah, it's a Evo 4G. 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I really want the Galaxy Nexus on Sprint (comes out next year) but I got a funny feeling Sprint x Samsung x Intel at CES2012 is gonna blow it out the water. The first Intel powered ICS smartphone is gonna be announced!

Can't wait for that man.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I really want the Galaxy Nexus on Sprint (comes out next year) but I got a funny feeling Sprint x Samsung x Intel at CES2012 is gonna blow it out the water. The first Intel powered ICS smartphone is gonna be announced!

Can't wait for that man.

still trying to figure out the correct apn settings for the galaxy nexus which i have had for three weeks 
mad.gif

still trying to figure out the correct apn settings for the galaxy nexus which i have had for three weeks 
mad.gif

light flow is a must have app for the Nexus. The amount of customization for the LED blows me away. You can set different vibrate patterns for different notifications for different people. Great app.

light flow is a must have app for the Nexus. The amount of customization for the LED blows me away. You can set different vibrate patterns for different notifications for different people. Great app.

copping nexus 2mrw morning
pimp.gif

quick question, anyone who has nexus have signal issues? im reading a limited number of people have an issue and while others are having no issues whatsoever. either way a fix is coming and im copping 2mrw and that extended battery (1mm diff in thickness and half off)
pimp.gif

copping nexus 2mrw morning
pimp.gif

quick question, anyone who has nexus have signal issues? im reading a limited number of people have an issue and while others are having no issues whatsoever. either way a fix is coming and im copping 2mrw and that extended battery (1mm diff in thickness and half off)
pimp.gif

4Wrestling what is the name of that widget on the bottom of the first screen? I've been trying to find it, but can't remember the name...

4Wrestling what is the name of that widget on the bottom of the first screen? I've been trying to find it, but can't remember the name...

Was on my way to buy a phone.  Either the Galaxy Nexus or Rezound.  

On my way had some bad car problems.  Always something.   Guess I'll wait.
indifferent.gif

Played around with the iphone and all the 4g phones on Verizon.  Never had a smartphone so I'm not loyal to Android or Apple. 

But the Galaxy Nexus was pretty good.  I favored that one.  But i got to take care of my car first. 

Was on my way to buy a phone.  Either the Galaxy Nexus or Rezound.  

On my way had some bad car problems.  Always something.   Guess I'll wait.
indifferent.gif

Played around with the iphone and all the 4g phones on Verizon.  Never had a smartphone so I'm not loyal to Android or Apple. 

But the Galaxy Nexus was pretty good.  I favored that one.  But i got to take care of my car first. 

Back
Top Bottom