Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by CherryJ23

can someone please help me set up android sdk so I can unlock the bootloader for some reason its not setting up right and I really want to root
I have a feeling your drivers are wrong.

can someone please help me set up android sdk so I can unlock the bootloader for some reason its not setting up right and I really want to root

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

ok so how do I fix that? Cause I follow the tutorials exactly how they are performed on youtube

ok so how do I fix that? Cause I follow the tutorials exactly how they are performed on youtube

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I'm biased, but I firmly believe that the Galaxy SII series are still the best phones on the market. Been using it for a couple months and smooth and hell, had zero issues with it. The best part to me is that I can use this phone ALL DAY no matter what. Calls, texting, GPS, and still come home with 10%
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
x2

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I'm biased, but I firmly believe that the Galaxy SII series are still the best phones on the market. Been using it for a couple months and smooth and hell, had zero issues with it. The best part to me is that I can use this phone ALL DAY no matter what. Calls, texting, GPS, and still come home with 10%
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
x2

Which phone are you trying to root?

galaxy nexus Im hoping that my computer is good enough to install sdk properly

galaxy nexus Im hoping that my computer is good enough to install sdk properly

Originally Posted by JewelKnows

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Got my OGSII from ATT today, its soooo fast!
pimp.gif
already rooted and custom ROM'd out too. Glad i didnt keep the SkyRocket.

worth the switch? Now that i have lte....i feel spoiled with speed. 
For me it was, i was also in an LTE area but after using the Exynos in the OGSII the speed is amazing. Running MIUI on this thing and im getting decent data speeds on HSPA+ (4 to5 down) but i am definitely not complaining one bit.

Originally Posted by JewelKnows

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Got my OGSII from ATT today, its soooo fast!
pimp.gif
already rooted and custom ROM'd out too. Glad i didnt keep the SkyRocket.

worth the switch? Now that i have lte....i feel spoiled with speed. 
For me it was, i was also in an LTE area but after using the Exynos in the OGSII the speed is amazing. Running MIUI on this thing and im getting decent data speeds on HSPA+ (4 to5 down) but i am definitely not complaining one bit.

Back in the Android game!
Had a Nexus One, the USB contact died on me, so I was on a loaner iPhone 3G for about a month.
Just copped the T-Mobile GS2 yesterday, it's a dream.
pimp.gif

Next question.. to root or not to root...

Back in the Android game!
Had a Nexus One, the USB contact died on me, so I was on a loaner iPhone 3G for about a month.
Just copped the T-Mobile GS2 yesterday, it's a dream.
pimp.gif

Next question.. to root or not to root...

so i recently purchased a.4g phone on verizon im on a unlimited family plan i was grandfathered in since ive been with verizon for over 4 yrs whe i got my 4g phone did it cause me to lose my unlimited data i asked they guy when i got the phone and he sd its still unlimited but its possibly the worst verizon store ever

so i recently purchased a.4g phone on verizon im on a unlimited family plan i was grandfathered in since ive been with verizon for over 4 yrs whe i got my 4g phone did it cause me to lose my unlimited data i asked they guy when i got the phone and he sd its still unlimited but its possibly the worst verizon store ever

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

only reason you would lose unlimited is if dude was an idiot and removed it, or you went from a smartphone to a non smartphone and back to a smartphone.

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

only reason you would lose unlimited is if dude was an idiot and removed it, or you went from a smartphone to a non smartphone and back to a smartphone.

Just topped the T-mobile Galaxy S 2, upgraded from the HD7. Is there any way to get Ice Cream Sandwich on this?

Just topped the T-mobile Galaxy S 2, upgraded from the HD7. Is there any way to get Ice Cream Sandwich on this?

I just rooted a nook color I got as a Christmas gift. Thing is awesome. comixology so now I can read both comics and downloaded the nook app so I can still use it as one. nice.

Back
Top Bottom