• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
most of you guys make your own icons right?  or at least find good ones and edit them?
i looked at the icons posted on page 46, but i don't like most of them.  i found a few i liked and put them on my dock.

are there icons on deviant art?  i tried searching there but kept getting an error.

I'm having a little problem with the SD card here. When I go to the change the names of a video or song, in my computer or on the phone itself via Astro App, it won't recognize the new name I put in, just the old one.

So if I try to rename a movie from 'Batman 2' to 'The Dark Knight'. It won't recognize it on the video player as that...It will just say "Batman 2".

And when I go to see what the file name is through Astro or my computer, it says "The Dark Knight".

Little crap this isn't much, but it does get damn annoying.

Anybody got a solution?

I'm having a little problem with the SD card here. When I go to the change the names of a video or song, in my computer or on the phone itself via Astro App, it won't recognize the new name I put in, just the old one.

So if I try to rename a movie from 'Batman 2' to 'The Dark Knight'. It won't recognize it on the video player as that...It will just say "Batman 2".

And when I go to see what the file name is through Astro or my computer, it says "The Dark Knight".

Little crap this isn't much, but it does get damn annoying.

Anybody got a solution?

I have unmounted/mounted and turned the phone on/off several times.

I'd hate to have to reformat the god damn thing.

I have unmounted/mounted and turned the phone on/off several times.

I'd hate to have to reformat the god damn thing.

Originally Posted by shogun

most of you guys make your own icons right?  or at least find good ones and edit them?
i looked at the icons posted on page 46, but i don't like most of them.  i found a few i liked and put them on my dock.

are there icons on deviant art?  i tried searching there but kept getting an error.

that's where I found the ones I use.

Originally Posted by shogun

that's where I found the ones I use.

Ughhh. One site says I have to copy & paste everything to my computer, format the SD card, and then paste everything back in to the SD card.

That's gonna take friggin forever....Oh well.

At least I found the solution.

Ughhh. One site says I have to copy & paste everything to my computer, format the SD card, and then paste everything back in to the SD card.

That's gonna take friggin forever....Oh well.

At least I found the solution.

All this rooting and etc doesnt look as good on smaller screens example htc hero love the phone but imma give it a try

All this rooting and etc doesnt look as good on smaller screens example htc hero love the phone but imma give it a try

Hey i need help too. I tried to do the kernel thing to my EVO, but when i connected it to my computer(mac) it wouldn't recognize the phone. I did a back-up of the Rom, then i tried go into connection settings and it kept dropping, restarted the phone many times till, a no go. Till i said f it a restore the phone back to factory settings...big mistake now i can't do a normal setup keeps knocking its self off. I also deleted a lot HTC utilities, maybe that can be reason why. Now i tried to fix it with a HTC legit rom with a windows computer but it didn't recognize the EVO. Now I'm stuck with a semi-brick EVO that won't mount at all. I can unbrick an EVO but this is kinda crazy. Any help will do, just point me the right direction

Need a little help, i've done more damge now. I don't have any rom on the Phone, i wiped the SD card and tried doing a ruu but the usb does not register so the RUU go incomplete. Any solution i know i def not brick the phone i just need to flash a legit sprint rom.

Hey i need help too. I tried to do the kernel thing to my EVO, but when i connected it to my computer(mac) it wouldn't recognize the phone. I did a back-up of the Rom, then i tried go into connection settings and it kept dropping, restarted the phone many times till, a no go. Till i said f it a restore the phone back to factory settings...big mistake now i can't do a normal setup keeps knocking its self off. I also deleted a lot HTC utilities, maybe that can be reason why. Now i tried to fix it with a HTC legit rom with a windows computer but it didn't recognize the EVO. Now I'm stuck with a semi-brick EVO that won't mount at all. I can unbrick an EVO but this is kinda crazy. Any help will do, just point me the right direction

Need a little help, i've done more damge now. I don't have any rom on the Phone, i wiped the SD card and tried doing a ruu but the usb does not register so the RUU go incomplete. Any solution i know i def not brick the phone i just need to flash a legit sprint rom.

http://www.engadget.com/2...-released-into-the-wild/

http://shipped-roms.com/shipped/Supersonic/

I'm not an evo owner but i've done rooting, sounds like you need to re-flash the original sbf file through RSD lite. Problem is, you actually need those bloatware apps or else the device won't recognize itself on the pc. You may have inadvertently altered the framework.

I don't know if the evo comes with android 2.1 or 2.2 but custom recovery or rom manager won't cut it, you have to flash it on a pc. Windows preferably.

http://www.engadget.com/2...-released-into-the-wild/

http://shipped-roms.com/shipped/Supersonic/

I'm not an evo owner but i've done rooting, sounds like you need to re-flash the original sbf file through RSD lite. Problem is, you actually need those bloatware apps or else the device won't recognize itself on the pc. You may have inadvertently altered the framework.

I don't know if the evo comes with android 2.1 or 2.2 but custom recovery or rom manager won't cut it, you have to flash it on a pc. Windows preferably.

What is that free screenshot app called? And this EPIC is SICK but I'm afraid to root it
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom