• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey can someone help me with getting roms for my psx.....

im not sure how to make it work... when i DL a ROM they are normally zipped and i unzipp them so i think and that should be it but i cant seem to play anything ... it appears that my psx is running cause when i click it wants me to choose a path to get to a rom but it says i dont have any... when i click on the .bin file it seems like its running the actually psx and when i hit the menu button on the phone i get the options load and save etc etc ....

as of right now ive been getting me games from coolROMs.com ....
its starting to bug where im just going to delete the psx off my phone
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

also, im doing all of this through my phone.... if its easy to do it from the comp then tranfers it to my phone i guess i could do that but i dont see why it shouldnt work the way im doing it.... please help thanks !!!!

btw im on a samsung vibrant

im not sure how to make it work... when i DL a ROM they are normally zipped and i unzipp them so i think and that should be it but i cant seem to play anything ... it appears that my psx is running cause when i click it wants me to choose a path to get to a rom but it says i dont have any... when i click on the .bin file it seems like its running the actually psx and when i hit the menu button on the phone i get the options load and save etc etc ....

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

also, im doing all of this through my phone.... if its easy to do it from the comp then tranfers it to my phone i guess i could do that but i dont see why it shouldnt work the way im doing it.... please help thanks !!!!

Originally Posted by dontae

Yeah the evo is amazing

The EVO Rooted is "amazing". I messed up, but im going back to rooting, cause im about that life. Trial and error, You can't brick a HTC EVO or any android phone. Just Root.

Originally Posted by dontae

Yeah the evo is amazing

The EVO Rooted is "amazing". I messed up, but im going back to rooting, cause im about that life. Trial and error, You can't brick a HTC EVO or any android phone. Just Root.

Find a card reader instead of using your phone.

Once you have the rom files on your SD card.....hold the volume down and power button and boot into recovery mode.

That's if you flashed a recovery on your phone...if you didn't....you're screwed anyway.

With clockwork recovery you can select the Rom you want to use....I don't know about other recovery programs.

I see you fixed it ....but ill put this on the front page if anyone needs tips if they think they bricked their phone.

Find a card reader instead of using your phone.

Once you have the rom files on your SD card.....hold the volume down and power button and boot into recovery mode.

That's if you flashed a recovery on your phone...if you didn't....you're screwed anyway.

With clockwork recovery you can select the Rom you want to use....I don't know about other recovery programs.

I see you fixed it ....but ill put this on the front page if anyone needs tips if they think they bricked their phone.

Originally Posted by gabers

ShootMe works on the evo again, not sure if it came back with the new OTA update hooray.
pimp.gif
Thanks for the heads up! I never deleted when it was changed to rooted  phones only, hoping that would work again for stock phones.

Been playing with the Windows 7 setup. Pretty clean looking, but not that customizable, and the setup takes forever.
10zob50.png

ShootMe works on the evo again, not sure if it came back with the new OTA update hooray.
pimp.gif
Thanks for the heads up! I never deleted when it was changed to rooted  phones only, hoping that would work again for stock phones.

Been playing with the Windows 7 setup. Pretty clean looking, but not that customizable, and the setup takes forever.
10zob50.png

Originally Posted by mrtito32

pimp.gif

10zob50.png

INFO
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

10zob50.png

INFO
nerd.gif

^
thanks for posting that.  i saw it posted earlier on the droid forums but didn't now the name of it.  it looks sick.

^
thanks for posting that.  i saw it posted earlier on the droid forums but didn't now the name of it.  it looks sick.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

pimp.gif

INFO
nerd.gif
Sorry, I forgot to post the thread. Here ya go:
Android Phone 7
and here.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

pimp.gif

INFO
nerd.gif
Sorry, I forgot to post the thread. Here ya go:
Android Phone 7
and here.

Hey just a heads up if your using Handcent for texting. I had a shorty sendin me pics earlier and they would come through but when I went to download them they would disappear. So I had to switch over to Chomp. Just lettin you know because if you have auto retrieve you would get the notification sound but then as soon as it downloaded it would disappear. So you may have missed some pics from ppl. Im sure Ive missed a few cuz the only reason I knew about it this time is because she asked if I got them.

Glad I figured this out now.
wink.gif

And I do like the Windows Phone 7 look. I just dont know if I have the patience to site there and resize icons and widgets but I might give it a shot one of these days where im bored at the crib.

Hey just a heads up if your using Handcent for texting. I had a shorty sendin me pics earlier and they would come through but when I went to download them they would disappear. So I had to switch over to Chomp. Just lettin you know because if you have auto retrieve you would get the notification sound but then as soon as it downloaded it would disappear. So you may have missed some pics from ppl. Im sure Ive missed a few cuz the only reason I knew about it this time is because she asked if I got them.

Glad I figured this out now.
wink.gif

And I do like the Windows Phone 7 look. I just dont know if I have the patience to site there and resize icons and widgets but I might give it a shot one of these days where im bored at the crib.

^ Yeah, it definitely takes patience for the Windows7 look. Didn't have to resize the widgets much, but when mapping the applications, it takes a while for them to be recognized. Plus you have to do the same process each time. I was bored waiting for the game, so I took the plunge, 

^ Yeah, it definitely takes patience for the Windows7 look. Didn't have to resize the widgets much, but when mapping the applications, it takes a while for them to be recognized. Plus you have to do the same process each time. I was bored waiting for the game, so I took the plunge, 

Originally Posted by gboy1230

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

anyone help?

Back
Top Bottom