• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by xsourdieselx

yo i bought the triumph last night
i tried to install instagram and it said my device wasnt compatible
so this morning i tried installing cyangen restore a few other thing
i slipped up along the and decided to fall back but now my playstore isnt working
anyway i can get it back?

turn that triumph back in bruh.

messed up a few things now my google play is having a sever error
mad.gif

a3z582.gif

You bought a what?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

mad.gif

a3z582.gif

You bought a what?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

mad.gif

Do yourself a favor and get a GSM NEXUS FROM GOOGLE and hop on that simplemobile plan or any other prepaid GSM network with inexpensive plans.

If not hold out for the newer Virgin Mobile phones

I don't even think the major Android players (like myself) in this thread will even own a motorola phone.

How great is the nexus?
It's a very 1st world statement but I'm already kinda tired of my Amaze.

38716665c0c4fa2688da19c6d1f501119d931a5b_r.jpg
 Clock is pixel art clock widget

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

What is the best Android phone on Verizon? Or that is coming out within the next month?

If you're on Verizon now isn't really a good time to buy a phone imo (I know I know wait for something better you'll always be waiting) but if you can hold off on a purchase until July you'll have some better options

Originally Posted by odog24

damn let him live lol. not everyone can get a contract with the big 4 carriers
I mean damn tho. Dude coulda got a good used joint and popped a prepaid sim in for all that lol 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

What is the best Android phone on Verizon? Or that is coming out within the next month?

If you're on Verizon now isn't really a good time to buy a phone imo (I know I know wait for something better you'll always be waiting) but if you can hold off on a purchase until July you'll have some better options
What drops in July? and I can't. Family Plan. And Unlimited Data/ Text. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
messed up.  imagine clowning a dude in real life for copping a motorola.  nerds to the maximum. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

What drops in July? and I can't. Family Plan. And Unlimited Data/ Text. 
laugh.gif

What does the family plan have to do with anything? You are grandfathered in with the unlimited data/text.

[h2]http://phandroid.com/2012/05/12/ver...enchmark-snapdragon-s4-gives-exynos-the-boot/[/h2]
[h2]Verizon’s Galaxy S III turns up in Nenamark benchmark, Snapdragon S4 gives Exynos the boot[/h2][table][tr][td] by Raveesh Bhalla on May 12th, 2012 at 2:27 pm[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

It looks like it’s going to continue to be the year of the (snap)dragon, folks. We always expected the Samsung Galaxy S III variants for the different carriers to be powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon S4, with it’s onboard LTE capabilities trumping the quad core Exynos that’s packed in the international version. And it looks like we have proof regarding the Verizon version, at least.

The following Nenamark benchmark was found last night, quite clearly stating the carrier (Verizon) and the GPU (Adreno 225) for a device named SCH-I535. Additionally, the 1.5 GHz CPU info helps point towards the S4.

If I were you, I’d invest in a few Qualcomm shares right now. It looks like they’d be making quite some money until the other chipmakers finally get into the LTE game (which might only be towards the end of the year).

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

so how does the NT android community feel about samsung yet again ruining us versions of their phones?
Snapdragon S4 is a perfectly capable SoC, but I wish Samsung would have integrated LTE into the new Exynos chips. Oh well, guess we'll have to wait for Exynos 5.

Back
Top Bottom