• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
something is wrong with my SGII.. when i go look at images on google.. it wont let me tap and go to a full size pic.. all it does is zoom... can someone help?

Originally Posted by mp3911

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

WHITE ONE X OWNERS: your phone will have denim stains if you put it in your pocket and will be semi-permanent. Just a warning.

I saw the Reddit thread you're gathering that info from, the guy had it in his back pocket which doesn't have any lining protecting it from the denim. You'll be fine if you put it in your front pocket.

Wasn't from reddit. It was android central thank you.

man that new video has me hoping more and more sprint gets the note. it would be perfect timing with my upgrade coming at the end of this month.

[h2]http://phandroid.com/2012/05/10/lg-...e-s4-processor-2gb-of-ram-hd-display-and-lte/[/h2]
[h2]LG LS970 Leaked For Sprint – Quad-Core S4 Processor, 2GB of RAM, HD Display and LTE[/h2][table][tr][td] by Chris Chavez on May 10th, 2012 at 7:46 pm[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
The leak streak continues on Sprint and no — it’s not another mid-to-entry level device. This time, we have the LG LS970 making it’s way to the Now Network in the coming months and boasts the highest specs we’ve seen on a device to date.

The boys over at Brief Mobile were able to get an image and detailed specs for the LS970, known internally as the “G

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Wasn't from reddit. It was android central thank you.
All the articles originated from the Reddit thread.
9UDI6.jpg

That LG device looks amazing, I hope they keep their skin minimal or at least unlock the bootloader so the devs can do their thing.

sorry but there is a reason LG is not known for their phones. will not buy it.

patiently waiting for evo lte

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

[h2]http://phandroid.com/2012/05/10/lg-...e-s4-processor-2gb-of-ram-hd-display-and-lte/[/h2]
[h2]LG LS970 Leaked For Sprint – Quad-Core S4 Processor, 2GB of RAM, HD Display and LTE[/h2][table][tr][td] by Chris Chavez on May 10th, 2012 at 7:46 pm[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
The leak streak continues on Sprint and no — it’s not another mid-to-entry level device. This time, we have the LG LS970 making it’s way to the Now Network in the coming months and boasts the highest specs we’ve seen on a device to date.

The boys over at Brief Mobile were able to get an image and detailed specs for the LS970, known internally as the “G

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

[/td][/tr][/table]

The boys over at Brief Mobile were
able to get an image and detailed specs for the LS970, known internally
as the “G

^ In Europe May 29 and in the US sometime in June. I'm looking to upgrade to the Galaxy III from my HTC Inspire. The Inspire is really getting laggy
ohwell.gif
.~

After a couple of days from my initial glee of the S3, I'm actually kinda disappointed. It is fast, but it really isnt the upgrade it was hyped to be. When the S2 came out, it was an absolute revelation to me. I still think its probably in the top 3 of phones out today. But the S3 did not deliver like I would have liked. Before I even consider shelling out almost $650 for a S3, I will wait for the iPhone 5 to come out. I get the feeling it wont disappoint like the S3
frown.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Someone talk me out of buying the One X I just bought a Droid 4 on February 21st but the One X camera is
pimp.gif

Cop da One X +##! Moto phones. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

After a couple of days from my initial glee of the S3, I'm actually kinda disappointed. It is fast, but it really isnt the upgrade it was hyped to be. When the S2 came out, it was an absolute revelation to me. I still think its probably in the top 3 of phones out today. But the S3 did not deliver like I would have liked. Before I even consider shelling out almost $650 for a S3, I will wait for the iPhone 5 to come out. I get the feeling it wont disappoint like the S3
frown.gif

It's almost impossible for them to dissappoint because they bar has been set so low on their end.  It's already stuck in the past on many features ("True 4G, 3.5" screen, same design 2 years straight) so even if they just come up to par, it's a huge update on their standards. 

The only thing I really anticipate that most wouldn't is that it'll be NFC enabled and they'll incorporate it in a HUGE way.  Since everyone & their grandma has an iDevice suddenly NFC will be a major change in the mobile landscape and they'll have some proprietary iSharing feature to utilize.  Devs will also come up with some clever uses for it in the App Store too (Garage Band...) 

Never have been and never will be an iPhone fan but I can pretty much guarantee you that they're gonna smoke the competiton this summer, it's inevitable.  And I got money that it'll just be "The New iPhone".  Kinda sketchy to be down the line with rumors of the iPhone 7, 8 etc...

At one point Samsung was known for "trash phones" and then the Galaxy series came out and all perception changed. Still alot of people hate the build quality of their phones and the Touchwiz UI. At the end of the day if that Sprint LG phone has great build quality and software that is optimized properly I will take a hard look at it . Also Samsung needs to stop trying to be Apple , they will never be . If releasing an underwhelming phone after releasing a game changer is where its at I don't want no parts of it. The software or hardware isn't good enough to convince consumers to drop $600 on a new phone especially people who own GS2's . The iPhone 4 was a premium device that's why Apple was able to just improve the camera , add Siri, bump up the CPU and GPU and sell MILLIONS of handsets only a year after their most successful phone release ever. Samsung needs to get a grip and stop d riding Apple .

yo i bought the triumph last night
i tried to install instagram and it said my device wasnt compatible
messed up a few things now my google play is having a sever error
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom