Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Sold my ATT GSII today to some guy named Wale
laugh.gif
older African man, pretty coold guy. I had AOKP running on it and he was amazed, he had no idea what i was talking about when I was telling him the features. He was happy at the end though and copped it from me for $300

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nothing makes you feel better than making money AND lacing someone with some swag $#%^.

Is the ROM stable to the point that son won't need to keep finding you to update it when bug fixes are released?

man i was about to buy a nexus for sprint for 320 clean esn. so i texted the guy where do u wanna meet and then i went to play ball and i text him again and he says its sold. i guess god wants me to wait for the evo

the note has too much swag its so annoying...

everyone at my job wants to hold it and play with it, the bosses be all miring asking to hold it and they be playing with it...but i dont want them to cause i get texts and other stuff thats pretty incriminating lol...but at the same i cant sound like a jerk and be like no you cant see my phone...it attracts a lot of the female workers which is cool but then that attracts the bosses which is not...and i hate being asked how much was it and bla bla bla...one boss asked if she can see how good the pics come out aka look thru my gallery i had to be like nah lol

if u like attention get note
laugh.gif
...the attention gets old fast tho

/rant

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Anyone using the Sprint gnex, if rooted what ROM are you using? What's the best slim case for for it? Already searched xda I couldn't find a definite answer, so I wanted some user experience from a fellow nter

I don't know if the Sprint version is the exact same as the VZW version, but I am using the Rearth Ringke Slim case.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

laugh.gif
older African man, pretty coold guy. I had AOKP running on it and he was amazed, he had no idea what i was talking about when I was telling him the features. He was happy at the end though and copped it from me for $300

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nothing makes you feel better than making money AND lacing someone with some swag $#%^.

Is the ROM stable to the point that son won't need to keep finding you to update it when bug fixes are released?

Definitely
pimp.gif
his old fascinate was cracked too, glad i could help him out.
laugh.gif
 i didnt think about the updates, oh well. Its really stable though so i think he's good. 

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
WIN, i might do the same, minus whale.
Noki

nokidoki_by_jaydean03-d50njd4.png

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

everyone at my job wants to hold it and play with it, the bosses be all miring asking to hold it and they be playing with it...but i dont want them to cause i get texts and other stuff thats pretty incriminating lol...but at the same i cant sound like a jerk and be like no you cant see my phone...it attracts a lot of the female workers which is cool but then that attracts the bosses which is not...and i hate being asked how much was it and bla bla bla...one boss asked if she can see how good the pics come out aka look thru my gallery i had to be like nah lol

laugh.gif

/rant
Yo, I was at Pizza Hut oneday and this super tatted up dude who look like this was his work release job right out of prison was acting all hard and mean mugging while he was taking my order. He said it would take 15 minutes for my order to be ready so I reach into my pocket and pull out my Note to see when 15 minutes would be up...all of a sudden dude in a much higher pitched voice than when he took my order was like "yo homie dats a cellphone!!!!. I was like yeah, it's that new Galaxy Note. Then comes the obligatory "yo let me see that" and then the "I gotta get me one of those". In my head I'm like they don't have this on Boost mobile.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway, like I was telling this thread earlier, the Note gets all types of attention.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

laugh.gif

/rant
Yo, I was at Pizza Hut oneday and this super tatted up dude who look like this was his work release job right out of prison was acting all hard and mean mugging while he was taking my order. He said it would take 15 minutes for my order to be ready so I reach into my pocket and pull out my Note to see when 15 minutes would be up...all of a sudden dude in a much higher pitched voice than when he took my order was like "yo homie dats a cellphone!!!!. I was like yeah, it's that new Galaxy Note. Then comes the obligatory "yo let me see that" and then the "I gotta get me one of those". In my head I'm like they don't have this on Boost mobile.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway, like I was telling this thread earlier, the Note gets all types of attention.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son...I might make that switch to ATT mayne. 
embarassed.gif

Still debating about picking up that gnex on vzw since they having a sale..$180 not bad... :/

What's a good screen protector for the GNex? It's only been a week and I already have a few scratches. 
30t6p3b.gif

well the it has happened again..

this weekend my evo was dropped and cracked.. up for an upgrade in 2 weeks.. whats da hot phone for sprint right now? or anything i should hold out for in the near future!?

Originally Posted by khemikalali

this weekend my evo was dropped and cracked.. up for an upgrade in 2 weeks.. whats da hot phone for sprint right now? or anything i should hold out for in the near future!?

The Ev0 or the GNex (wait for the Ev0 though)

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by khemikalali

The Ev0 or the GNex (wait for the Ev0 though)

after browsing a few pages here.. i see that the Galaxy S3 is dropping soon?  my boy has the S2 and i was always pretty impressed wit it? is the S3 gonna be a beast?

Back
Top Bottom