Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Al Audi

Read a lot of reviews for one X and s3, can't even decide. I'm never gonna get a new phone......lol
broo.. I'm in the same boat, I say one day #*!@ imma just cop the One X then I see some #*!@ on the s3 and then I say i'll just wait and see when they're both out and will decide then.. at the moment I'm leaning towards the S3, the eye recognition thing sounds tight I'm tired of my phone dimming when I'm reading that solves that.. and the ability to watch videos while I post on NT or FB or something
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

android fambs

when i update my apps in play store it sits there and says "downloading" but doesn't do @!%. i have to stop the downloads and reload everytime and it's driving me crazy

NS4G
eek.gif
, I thought I was goin cray, the same exact @%%+ is happening to my SGSII.
mad.gif

Was there anyone else with this problem and knows how to fix it? So damn annoying to try to update apps.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Upgrading on Verizon within the next two weeks, is the Galaxy S3 the best choice I could make?
I am also considering the RAZR MAXX (Battery is the upside, green screen tint is downside) and Galaxy Nexus (Thinking the S3 will be better, but I'm iffy on TouchWiz)

razr maxx will be outdated later this year as the final version the razr HD will be coming out. same big %+# battery just better screen and other stuff i can't remember. google it.

galaxy s 3 is a solid option especially for 200. prolly can't beat that.

nexus is pure google as they say, and i have it. great phone. just need an extended battery which hardly adds to the phone's thickness believe it or not. nexus doesn't come with any preloaded apps like everything else which i wanted.

id wait for reviews of s3 to see how battery life is. then cop.
Nexus should be outdated by then if the razr maxx will be too. I think a new nexus is coming out later this year possibly. 
I read the engadget review of the international version and they said battery life was great on the S3.
I read about the Droid RAZR HD but I have to get something now.
I really can't wait though because I'm still on 3G with a Droid X, and I need to upgrade by June 28th to get 4G LTE Unlimited data before they phase it out.
I think I'll just pull the trigger on the S3 and if I end up not liking it I will just sell it and cop something else, while being locked into the unlimited data still.

sreggie101 wrote:

snakeyes17 wrote:

Upgrading on Verizon within the next two weeks, is the Galaxy S3 the best choice I could make?
I am also considering the RAZR MAXX (Battery is the upside, green screen tint is downside) and Galaxy Nexus (Thinking the S3 will be better, but I'm iffy on TouchWiz)

razr maxx will be outdated later this year as the final version the razr HD will be coming out. same big %+# battery just better screen and other stuff i can't remember. google it.

nexus is pure google as they say, and i have it. great phone. just need an extended battery which hardly adds to the phone's thickness believe it or not. nexus doesn't come with any preloaded apps like everything else which i wanted.

Nexus should be outdated by then if the razr maxx will be too. I think a new nexus is coming out later this year possibly. 
I read the engadget review of the international version and they said battery life was great on the S3.
I really can't wait though because I'm still on 3G with a Droid X, and I need to upgrade by June 28th to get 4G LTE Unlimited data before they phase it out.
I think I'll just pull the trigger on the S3 and if I end up not liking it I will just sell it and cop something else, while being locked into the unlimited data still.

ill be annoyed if a new nexus drops. mine is still a solid phone tho so i won't be too mad.

s3 is a solid option imo so u can't go wrong. pull that trigger
pimp.gif

If you're in the market for a new phone and you aren't looking at the SIII or HOX, then you have no business getting a new phone imo. Nothing even comes close to these two in regards to everything.

Those are the top 2 phones out/soon to be out right now.

Screen - HOX
Performance - SIII

though the HOX is no slouch, the SIII is just on a whole other level when it comes to performance.

I have a White HOX and the screen is beautiful. I have full body ghost armor so I don't use a case and show off this stylish body 24/7.

i have a rooted verizon galaxy nexus and honestly it has surpassed my expectations after root. I can probably go 2 years without switching phone, yes to me is that good.

I've been seeing rumors of the Note 2 releasing in October. I'm going to hold out a few more months for that, but if VZW doesn't get this phone I will have no hesitation switching to whatever carriers do end up getting it.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

android fambs

when i update my apps in play store it sits there and says "downloading" but doesn't do @!%. i have to stop the downloads and reload everytime and it's driving me crazy

NS4G
eek.gif
, I thought I was goin cray, the same exact @%%+ is happening to my SGSII.
mad.gif

Was there anyone else with this problem and knows how to fix it? So damn annoying to try to update apps.
all i did was sign out and resigned in my google account.

ANDROID FAM HELP!!!!!!!!!

Anybody have or know of a link to get the HTC Sync Manager to work with Apple OS?

So frustrating looking for it and finding nothing but dead links
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Anybody have or know of a link to get the HTC Sync Manager to work with Apple OS?

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

HTC sync manager to my knowledge works for ONLY windows computer?

what you tryna sync?

Goggle "Doubletwist" and the get the app if u need music manager. Works very well imo

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

what you tryna sync?

Goggle "Doubletwist" and the get the app if u need music manager. Works very well imo
I'm trying to update my security software AND also add music

Originally Posted by sreggie101

i think the nexus will be outdated when a new nexus comes out it gets every update all the time compared to other phones that only get 1-2 updates (Galaxy and HTC phones) then a new version of the phone comes out
the performance is top notch too so it'll hang in there compared to newer phones

anyways i hope a new nexus is coming out i can wait til the end of this year
nerd.gif
you guys know anything about a new nexus?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Ill take my One X over the S3, easy.
Nahhhh

The video multitasking thing alone is
sick.gif
and the eye recognition thing is another.. I think I'm leaning more towards GS3 now. Unless the One X has those two features
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

what you tryna sync?

I'm trying to update my security software�AND also add music

Did you go to settings> update software not sure what you want to do though.

My friend 5 fav apps, too funny
laugh.gif

About to join Team Nexus tonight if this Craiglist deal works out
smile.gif

How do you guys deal with the crappy battery life? Sorry if this question has been answered before.

Yeah, those extra stuff the S3 has she's talking about is the reason I'm leaning on getting the S3

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

About to join Team Nexus tonight if this Craiglist deal works out
smile.gif

How do you guys deal with the crappy battery life? Sorry if this question has been answered before.

i have excellent battery life with my nexus. im a moderate user tho and have an extended battery which i highly recommend buying. it doesn't really add thickness to the phone. additional battery help can come from juice defender in the app store. it works REALLY well. the 4.0.4 update helps also.

im totally copping that nexus tab so im excited for this week a lot of places saying quad core so ima be disappointed if its dual core...id hope its more 250- 300$ so it can have pretty nice features...heard they got 600k ready to ship hopefully they dont make me wait a month

Originally Posted by Al Audi

overall id go with the s3

guess it boils down to personal preference
Yeah S3 looks like it has a few more features compared to the One X. Benchmark scores were also better with the S3 but she mentioned there wasn't any noticeable difference when running apps, browsing the web, etc so i'm not concerned about that. I think the One X is a much better looking phone but again that's another personal preference.

Back
Top Bottom