• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^It's happening to me too, read it's a problem on Googles side so i'm not worried. Everything seems to be working still so idk why the errors popping up.

Yep its the Google Now servers, they are down. My friends with Nexus Jelly Bean only devices have the message popping up too. I'm not worried to.

Still a noob to androids and wanted to know if running something like the gmail widget on a homescreen takes up more battery? I want to customize my home screens more with widgets but if it's gonna eat away at the battery i probably won't. Battery isn't the greatest so i'm trying to conserve as much as i can. Might cop that Samsung extended battery.

Still a noob to androids and wanted to know if running something like the gmail widget on a homescreen takes up more battery? I want to customize my home screens more with widgets but if it's gonna eat away at the battery i probably won't. Battery isn't the greatest so i'm trying to conserve as much as i can. Might cop that Samsung extended battery.

Customize away, widgets have no effects to battery consumption. When you "SYNC" battery consumption will dwindle down.

Google Sign-In Error Causing Mass Panic In The Android Community – Stay Calm, Google On

Screenshot_2012-09-19-20-23-56-576x1024.png

:nerd: :nerd: Please respond it this happening to you? From what I'm reading its a Google Now issue. :nerd: :nerd:

thought i didnt have service lol but yea it happend to my gnex

To my Galaxy S3 users.
Anyone know how to pin song from your Google Play music library to the microSD card as opposed to pinning it to my device's memory? :nerd:
-Drew

Anyone? :nerd:

-Drew

Should be able to go into MyFiles app and move the songs from whatever folder they are in to the SD Card folder. I had to do this to get songs into my ringtone folder from Google Play.

[quote name="Alchemist I264167/vv-vv-official-android-os-device-thread-vv-vv/24450#post_16320475"]
Offline Music Importer[/quote]

Is there some sort of walk through for this app? I can't seem to get it working.

-Drew

Google Sign-In Error Causing Mass Panic In The Android Community – Stay Calm, Google On

Screenshot_2012-09-19-20-23-56-576x1024.png

:nerd: :nerd: Please respond it this happening to you? From what I'm reading its a Google Now issue. :nerd: :nerd:

thought i didnt have service lol but yea it happend to my gnex

i flashed my SGS1 last night to JB and got that error message. i was about to go back to ICS :lol:
Had that happen to mine last night too I just left it and kept clearing the message.. Finally when I woke up and cleared it one last time it never came back

im too lazy to go into the apple thread and look for all the people that were hyping up the 3d turn by turn navigation and maps

I am due for a new phone in December. Do you guys think the S3 will be old news by then e.g. will there be another phone coming out 1Q 2013 that could put it to shame. I'm on T-Mobile btw and thanks in advance.

I am due for a new phone in December. Do you guys think the S3 will be old news by then e.g. will there be another phone coming out 1Q 2013 that could put it to shame. I'm on T-Mobile btw and thanks in advance.
You already know.. 

I think you'll have plenty to choose from come December.. and I think by then the S3 won't exactly be old news, but it def won't be the most powerful by then

laugh.gif
 @ the apple maps problem.. 
mean.gif
 and some  fools are still talking about it doesn't matter if our maps suck we'll still sell 100M phones the map problem won't get in the way of none of that 
mean.gif

crazy how apple got these guys.. completely accepting doodoo 

I'm all for personal preference but got damn.. you admitted the **** sucks but then go on about it doesn't matter it's going to sell regardless the map problem isn't going to mean nothing... *****

:lol:  @ the apple maps problem.. :smh:  and some fools are still talking about it doesn't matter if our maps suck we'll still sell 100M phones the map problem won't get in the way of none of that :smh:

I'm all for personal preference but got damn.. you admitted the **** sucks but then go on about it doesn't matter it's going to sell regardless the map problem isn't going to mean nothing... *****

im saying... i just dont see how people can be so content at something they throw so much money at.. "well i paid $500 and it does what i need it to do".. "why would i need this and that".. shouldnt you ask for the best for your money, get the most for what you paid for?

^
Well I'll be using an alternative like Navigon or TomTom like people suggested. If I could somehow magically use the nav app from my old phone I would. It was probably my favorite feature on my Motorola. I'm always driving to new places and it helped out a lot.

People will buy what they want to buy. One crappy new app won't stop most people.

:lol:  @ the apple maps problem.. :smh:  and some fools are still talking about it doesn't matter if our maps suck we'll still sell 100M phones the map problem won't get in the way of none of that :smh:

I'm sayin...

Dudes invest in he $$$$ they throw at docks, adapters, cases/covers, etc., so they gotta justify it somehow...

Apple trolls the industry HARD.

Back
Top Bottom