• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I was thinking about just grabbign the iphone 5 friday since HTC didn't mention anything about a phablet today, but I can't do that to myself.
I think I'll just go with the S3. Does anyone know if the black version of it will be realeasing anytime soon?

Yeah this was windows 8 event. Probably will see something we will see something at CTIA which is next month OCT 9-11? Maybe a Nexus announcement :nerd: (With no mention of LG as a Nexus partner :x )

Matias Duarte Recognized as One of the World’s Top Designers, Says There’s Much More Work to be Done on Android
Last week, Google’s Senior Director of Android User Experience, Matias Duarte was named one of the Top 50 designers that is shaping our world’s future. Up there with the creative director from Apple, designers from Twitter, Facebook, and other major companies, Duarte is one of the best.

He posted a ‘thank you’ on his Google+ page and someone decided that it would be a good time to remind him that Android still isn’t perfect. Being a classy man whom we’ve had the privilege to stand next to and share a beer with at Google I/O, replied to the comment on his page, stating that there is always more work to be done and he’s only one third of where he would like to be with Android as a whole.

It’s true, we still have a lot of work to do. Personally I feel like I’ve gotten only about a third of the way to where I want to be with regards to consistency, responsiveness, and polish.

Better get back to work!

You couldn’t ask for much more than that. Jelly Bean has ushered in a new era of smoothness and responsiveness that early Android users may not have thought was possible. If Jelly Bean is only a third of what this man and his team are capable of, then consider me a Matias fanboy all the way.

Matias Duarte :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Can't wait to see what he cooks up.

Commercial was funny.

Call me crazy but I think I am going to use my upgrade next month for the Droid RAZR MAXX HD. The quality is brilliant and ultimatelty I care mostly about battery life. I think it will be an outstanding choice.

Does Motorola sell a lot of phones? I'm the only person I know who still has one. They're durable as hell. I've had 2 and thrown them on the ground many times and they only have minor scratches.

Just joined the 21st century... traded in my Blackberry Torch for an S3.

I used to think my Blackberry was pretty good. I no longer have those feelings.

If only Android had the hardware and design aesthetics as the Nokia Lumia 920 or the HTC Windows Phone 8S/X :wow: :x :smh: Can someone photoshop android on these phones just to see how great they would look?

[COLOR=#red]:lol: Alchemist doing double duty on this thread and trollin the Apple thread. Some guy was happy about the new 3D Flyover on Apple Maps and showed a 3D image of Cowboy Stadium with the roof closed. Alchemist then shows a Google Earth 3D image of Cowboy Stadium with the roof open looking inside the stadium...Classic!!! :rofl:

I was trollin myself, but I'm kinda troll-bi-polar cause I'm half trollin the iPhone 5 and half praising iOS 6 on my iPad 3. :rofl: . Get a life already Elder :smh:[/COLOR]

Last edited:
what was this crap HTC dropped today? Man HTC just dont care any more clearly.

Windows Phone 8 thread is here.

Please take you isheep turds there.

ElderwatsonDiggs:
1245658_o.gif

Last edited:
To my Galaxy S3 users.

Anyone know how to pin song from your Google Play music library to the microSD card as opposed to pinning it to my device's memory? :nerd:

-Drew

^It's happening to me too, read it's a problem on Googles side so i'm not worried. Everything seems to be working still so idk why the errors popping up.

Back
Top Bottom