• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

5762441177_981390c893_z.jpg
5762997002_22ba6f5a21_z.jpg

Info on everythingAnd thank you queencity for keeping this thread alive ma'am.
pimp.gif
Lockscreen: 
WidgetLocker

Homescreen:

Minimalistic Text Widget

BW Weather

4 Simi Folder widgets with Aelous HD icons 

Spotty 4G. Dying battery. 
laugh.gif

Still running Frost 4.0, btw.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
I almost missed this post I was distracted by Kelly Rowland no mo

[h2]T-Mobile G2x to see a price increase as a result of inventory constraints?[/h2]If you were planning on picking up a T-Mobile G2x sometime in the near future, you may need to budget out a bit more cash for the purchase than you had originally planned. According to a leaked screenshot sent to TmoNews, tomorrow T-Mobile will be raising the price of the G2x in response to the "inventory constraints" that it's been feeling as of late. When it launched, the G2x was priced at $199.99 with a two-year contract and $50 mail-in rebate but, beginning tomorrow, that on-contract price will be bumped to $249.99 after rebate. That means that you'll need to shell out $299.99 in-store for a new G2x. The device's full retail price will hold steady at $499.99.

It's kind of a bummer that the G2x's price is being raised, although this isn't the first time T-Mobile has bumped up the price of one of its 4G smartphones after launch. Unfortunately, it's not clear exactly how long this price hike will be in effect, but we'll be sure to let you know more when we do.

via Phonedog via Tmo News

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
I almost missed this post I was distracted by Kelly Rowland no mo

[h2]T-Mobile G2x to see a price increase as a result of inventory constraints?[/h2]If you were planning on picking up a T-Mobile G2x sometime in the near future, you may need to budget out a bit more cash for the purchase than you had originally planned. According to a leaked screenshot sent to TmoNews, tomorrow T-Mobile will be raising the price of the G2x in response to the "inventory constraints" that it's been feeling as of late. When it launched, the G2x was priced at $199.99 with a two-year contract and $50 mail-in rebate but, beginning tomorrow, that on-contract price will be bumped to $249.99 after rebate. That means that you'll need to shell out $299.99 in-store for a new G2x. The device's full retail price will hold steady at $499.99.

It's kind of a bummer that the G2x's price is being raised, although this isn't the first time T-Mobile has bumped up the price of one of its 4G smartphones after launch. Unfortunately, it's not clear exactly how long this price hike will be in effect, but we'll be sure to let you know more when we do.

via Phonedog via Tmo News

30t6p3b.gif

LuckyLuchiano wrote:

dont waste your money

If you want an Affordable Android phone and dont wanna re up your contract cop the Optimus T or wait for the Samsung Joint thats about to drop I forget the name but its pretty much like a Mid level Galaxy S

is the sensation the one your talking about coming out?

LuckyLuchiano wrote:

dont waste your money

If you want an Affordable Android phone and dont wanna re up your contract cop the Optimus T or wait for the Samsung Joint thats about to drop I forget the name but its pretty much like a Mid level Galaxy S

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

LuckyLuchiano wrote:

dont waste your money

Are you looking for an Android device in general or just an affordable one?

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

LuckyLuchiano wrote:

dont waste your money

Are you looking for an Android device in general or just an affordable one?

To all you dudes up in arms over HTC locking their bootloaders...
Well, they listened.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

‎"There has been overwhelmingly customer feedback that people want access to open bootloaders on HTC phones. I want you to know that we've listened. Today, I'm confirming we will no longer be locking the bootloaders on our devices. Thanks for your passion, support and patience," Peter Chou, CEO of HTC

To all you dudes up in arms over HTC locking their bootloaders...
Well, they listened.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

‎"There has been overwhelmingly customer feedback that people want access to open bootloaders on HTC phones. I want you to know that we've listened. Today, I'm confirming we will no longer be locking the bootloaders on our devices. Thanks for your passion, support and patience," Peter Chou, CEO of HTC

could someone help me find a program where i can edit artist name, albums, track title, etc for the android?

i use mp3tagger but that's taking too long to do on my phone.

is there a program or something i can do so i can edit it on my computer?

could someone help me find a program where i can edit artist name, albums, track title, etc for the android?

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Doubletwist has a computer app, edits and sync with itunes

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

eek.gif

this program is amazing. thank you so much man

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

eek.gif

this program is amazing. thank you so much man

Back
Top Bottom