• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by HARM

Got the One X ..

eek.gif
pimp.gif

congrats b
pimp.gif

It appears Sprint is moving forward with a revised launch date of the EVO LTE on Wednesday, May 23rd. Our source yesterday said that Sprint was working toward the 23rd. The blog Inside Sprint Now is reporting that the 23rd appears to be a go.

In an e-mail to one of our Sprint sources for more information, he did confirm that May 23rd is being said internally, but he has no details about the specifics of the authorizations from Customs or the supply chain. We will release more details with updated information about the EVO LTE deliveries as we know more. However, S4GRU Members who purchased from Best Buy are starting to get updates about a May 23rd delivery. Fingers crossed...

Source: Inside Sprint Now, Sprint Internal Source

UPDATE 12:30 PM MDT: Inside Sprint Now is reporting that they are working on shipping pre-orders earlier to arrive prior to the revised launch date of May 23rd. Our source was unable to confirm that at the time of this update.

http://s4gru.com/index.ph...nch-back-onfor-may-23rd/

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

What's a good screen protector for the GNex? It's only been a week and I already have a few scratches. 
30t6p3b.gif

Lately I've just gone on eBay and purchased the cheapest ones available.
I've tried BestSkinsEver and InvisibleShield and really... it's all the same.

On eBay I got 6 screen protectors for my GNex for like 3 bucks shipped.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

My One X is going back to ATT, just got a new White Galaxy Nexus
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
so sexy. I will have it in my hands on Sunday.

30t6p3b.gif
...at the perceived downgrade or the chosen paintwork?
I'm copping a gnex at the end of the month. Not yet decided on titanium or white.

Originally Posted by sp1die

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
...at the perceived downgrade or the chosen paintwork?
I'm copping a gnex at the end of the month. Not yet decided on titanium or white.

how you dudes copping a white galaxy nexus?
nerd.gif

im tryna get one by the end of next month but google play only has the black one?

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Originally Posted by Regal Black

the Note can work on T-Mobile?
aint T-Mobile coming out with their own Galaxy Note?

get unlock code, you can use it on Tmobile or prepaid like everyone else

Will i be able to get 4G though? I'm not down with that Edge %%**

you can use 4g  ,just spaz a radio , a tmobile radio and you can get 4g up to 20mps
pimp.gif
   i get around 12

579758_3913088543680_1173412631_3668014_1800745197_n.jpg
45326_3913098783936_1173412631_3668019_118281894_n.jpg

556727_3913090383726_1173412631_3668015_1838432632_n.jpg

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

the note has too much swag its so annoying...

everyone at my job wants to hold it and play with it, the bosses be all miring asking to hold it and they be playing with it...but i dont want them to cause i get texts and other stuff thats pretty incriminating lol...but at the same i cant sound like a jerk and be like no you cant see my phone...it attracts a lot of the female workers which is cool but then that attracts the bosses which is not...and i hate being asked how much was it and bla bla bla...one boss asked if she can see how good the pics come out aka look thru my gallery i had to be like nah lol

if u like attention get note
laugh.gif
...the attention gets old fast tho

/rant
Yo, I was at Pizza Hut oneday and this super tatted up dude who look like this was his work release job right out of prison was acting all hard and mean mugging while he was taking my order. He said it would take 15 minutes for my order to be ready so I reach into my pocket and pull out my Note to see when 15 minutes would be up...all of a sudden dude in a much higher pitched voice than when he took my order was like "yo homie dats a cellphone!!!!. I was like yeah, it's that new Galaxy Note. Then comes the obligatory "yo let me see that" and then the "I gotta get me one of those". In my head I'm like they don't have this on Boost mobile.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway, like I was telling this thread earlier, the Note gets all types of attention.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son...I might make that switch to ATT mayne. 
embarassed.gif
today some security dude comes up to me as if i broke some law and whispers "lemme see ur phone" im like "wut"...he goes "i heard you had a big phone lemme see it" 
alien.gif
...i show him and hes all astonished smh...then he sees my walking dead lock screen and asks if that movie was good 
alien.gif
alien.gif
...as soon as he leaves an other employee walks my way some other worker girl ask "HAVE YOU PLAYED WITH HIS NOTEBOOK?" 
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Why the smh my dude? One X is an awesome phone, hell i might just keep both. The locked bootloader and lack of development right now is killing me tho, i hate bloat and stock firmware 
laugh.gif
  with the Gnex i'll have hella ROM's to hold me over until the SGSIII comes to the states. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Why the smh my dude? One X is an awesome phone, hell i might just keep both. The locked bootloader and lack of development right now is killing me tho, i hate bloat and stock firmware 
laugh.gif
  with the Gnex i'll have hella ROM's to hold me over until the SGSIII comes to the states. 

I understand the locked boot loader. I wouldn't want a phone with that either lol. I just hope the evo doesn't have it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

embarassed.gif
today some security dude comes up to me as if i broke some law and whispers "lemme see ur phone" im like "wut"...he goes "i heard you had a big phone lemme see it" 
alien.gif
...i show him and hes all astonished smh...then he sees my walking dead lock screen and asks if that movie was good 
alien.gif
alien.gif
...as soon as he leaves an other employee walks my way some other worker girl ask "HAVE YOU PLAYED WITH HIS NOTEBOOK?" 
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

laugh.gif

Honestly, there can almost be a thread about the crazy run-ins you have with the Note. I bought my wife the white one at the same time I got mine. So I asked her about did she have any stories...lo and behold she started spitting out stories about her run-ins with her co-workers. Said one chick was like "I don't see how you can put a phone that big up to your face"...but still the chick kept bothering her about holding it until my wife just handed it over. Yes the phone is OD, and that is what makes it so special.

When we finally get official ICS I'm not going to know how to act.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Yo, I was at Pizza Hut oneday and this super tatted up dude who look like this was his work release job right out of prison was acting all hard and mean mugging while he was taking my order. He said it would take 15 minutes for my order to be ready so I reach into my pocket and pull out my Note to see when 15 minutes would be up...all of a sudden dude in a much higher pitched voice than when he took my order was like "yo homie dats a cellphone!!!!. I was like yeah, it's that new Galaxy Note. Then comes the obligatory "yo let me see that" and then the "I gotta get me one of those". In my head I'm like they don't have this on Boost mobile.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway, like I was telling this thread earlier, the Note gets all types of attention.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

embarassed.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I understand the locked boot loader. I wouldn't want a phone with that either lol. I just hope the evo doesn't have it.

It definitely won't bro don't worry .

Sprint ain't on that no fun $#@! like ATT

remember when they were blocking APK installs  ?
laugh.gif
terrible

Back
Top Bottom