• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Upgrade on wednesday
pimp.gif
... Still can't decide between the HTC One or the GS4
laugh.gif
i'm ready to upgrade now, but still am undecided.. But a Nokia Android phone >>>>> 

They just advertized the f outta the Xperia Z in the new Ciara video.  Threw it in the fish tank and then it rang.  Android manufacturers getting smart on the marketing lol

I was messing with the s4 and nova definitely gives you the option to keep the transparent bar. Might be under look and feel.

Last edited:
Any one know how to to get T-mobile HSPA+ to work on a ATT SIV. I can cop one for free but when I tried it if I wasnt getting LTE I was on Edge or no signal at all.

info on this? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: this is CLEAN as ****

Upgrade on wednesday :pimp: ... Still can't decide between the HTC One or the GS4 :lol:
i'm ready to upgrade now, but still am undecided.. But a Nokia Android phone >>>>> 

yea i got a galaxy nexus on vz. its solid, but needs juice defender to last, even on a new battery, and the gps and radio take a LONG time to connect. find myself having to do the battery pull a lot.

leaning towards a s4, with all the ROMS and removable battery and such. i think a stock s4 should be good money. lowkey considering an iphone 5 since its free with iphone4 trade in and figured ill use my other upgrade for that moto x (or nexus 5 if its real and on cdma)

good job fam. This is clean....u uploading on nappyphone?

Thanks famb. This is only for play but ill upload it this afternoon.
Make sure you download picture frame widget. That pic with the yeezys is a pic frame not a wallpaper.

Thanks famb. This is only for play but ill upload it this afternoon.
Make sure you download picture frame widget. That pic with the yeezys is a pic frame not a wallpaper.
Cool. Post the wood wallpaper too. I've been looking for one but coukdnt find a good one on wallbase. Which picture frame widget app did you use?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom