• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're supposed to be able to see gifs in textra now but I can't get it to work. I tried uploading the gif straight from my gallery and just copy and pasting the link into the text box... Nothing.

Works for me. I clicked the + icon, uploaded it from Quick Pic, and it showed up in the conversation and plays on its own. Maybe the app needs to update again, check that you don't have an update in the Play Store.
I uninstalled it and reinstalled and still nothing, weird. I didn't know about quickpic though thanks.

Quickpic
Nils lockscreen notifications
Torrent
TeslaUnread
Dolphin browser

tetris (addictive at first but already stopped using it)
chrome beta (getting better, still some issues)
greenify (necessary, helps with battery drain)
titanium pro backup
2player (nice for dlna to play stuff on TV. holds me over until I get chromecast)

Subway surfers
Androzip
Es File explorer
Street fighter 4 (could never get it to work)
T-Mobile visual voicemail

I don't generally theme my phone much.

After visiting said site up there I want to add a theme now :lol:

I swear. I would do a little theme or widget here and there, but now I am constantly checking for new themes and UCCW widgets. I even joined like 4 android groups on G+ and check people's posts now, lol

If I could only make myself stop buying those $1.99 icon packs :lol: :smh:

Can't wait to see what you got in store over there Tetsu. I have been mentioning the site whenever I post home screen shots lately too:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=44852626&postcount=545 :pimp:

hey guys my s3 keeps restarting itself and crashing whenevr i use apps. i have formated it and reloaded the software. what do i do?

Buy icon packs? Who does that? Gotta know how to copy/paste. I dont like prethemed icons because you have to use em as a theme. and cant add em individually.

UCCW is mad easy. For example, a certain clock u want to make but you need backgrounds. Hit up deviant art or dribbble (credit the dev tho lol). I need to make that VMA kaws clock today.

That's true Tetsu, I just have been lazy lately on the custom modding front. That and I have so many apps/icons, that I try to have an icon for each one of them. In reality, I only need it for the icons that are actually displayed on my screens and not for everything in the app drawer.

I am going to have to get back on my grind now...

So you have nothing on your phone??
laugh.gif
I'm Trollin. The last apps i prolly have are...iOS7 Control Center, Trickster Mod, Media Utilities, Greenify, SG USB Mass Storage
How do you like the Control Center?? I've been wanting to try it out.
Its basically the notification drop down if you have extended controls. I would never use it inside my normal screens because I have everything I need on the screens. It would just be an extra step. Unless you are going to hide the status bar. But I like having it up there for a quick view of things.

On the other hand. I have the IOS7 lockescreen. Which has the control center built into that. And I use that all the time because its a quick way to access flashlight/Camera/Calculator and you can hide it away so it doesnt clutter the lockscreen wallpaper.

It's not complete, (like colour cutomizations and etc..like the iphone, but i have one thats close to it. I love it but i only use it on an 'iphone type setup'. Not something i use on the reg.

Damn just picked up a 32gb N10 mint condition for 250
Thats a come up, i been looking for one on CL and cant find anything below 350....

some dude wanted 375 for one and it was missing the back snap cover thing where you would attach a flip cover case. 

Last edited:
So you have nothing on your phone?? :lol:

I'm Trollin. The last apps i prolly have are...iOS7 Control Center, Trickster Mod, Media Utilities, Greenify, SG USB Mass Storage

It's awesome.

I use it all the time. I dont have quick setting in my notification shade, so this does the job fast and easy, I love it.

verizon's htc one launched with 4.2.2 update on deck. when the other 3 carriers going get their head out of their ***** and drop the update? I mean they had a 5 month headstart with the One. 
mean.gif

Is instagram not working for anyone else on the GS3? Tried logging onto the site also but it won't let me.

Back
Top Bottom