• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soooo happy with this G2 . The screen is easily the best ive ever seen on a smartphone the colors are so punchy and vibrant it looks like its super amoled but maintains the crisp text and bright whites you get from an lcd panel. Also believe it or not the LG custom UX is probably my favorite out of all the custom skins , it just doesnt get in your way at all and offers great customization of the stock launcher out of the box . The camera absolutely obliterates my One but the sound is not in the same league at all and for what it's worth im actually enjoying the lightness of the plastic build compared to the aluminum One. Battery life is outstanding which is a huge plus. Overall im very impressed and happy with my purchase. Also T-Mobile's network is awesome I love actually being able to watch HD videos on youtube and actually download apps now on a real LTE network.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for the day T-Mobile fixes their service out here. Their prices for prepaid are bar none the best out there, but the service is absolute trash.

So I think my backup phone crapped out on me, smh. Had a Galaxy Nexus and decided to power it up and throw a new ROM on it. I noticed the charge light wouldn't come on and thought it was strange. I changed charge cables and batteries in the phone and left it plugged over night and still nothing...

Soooo happy with this G2 . The screen is easily the best ive ever seen on a smartphone the colors are so punchy and vibrant it looks like its super amoled but maintains the crisp text and bright whites you get from an lcd panel. Also believe it or not the LG custom UX is probably my favorite out of all the custom skins , it just doesnt get in your way at all and offers great customization of the stock launcher out of the box . The camera absolutely obliterates my One but the sound is not in the same league at all and for what it's worth im actually enjoying the lightness of the plastic build compared to the aluminum One. Battery life is outstanding which is a huge plus. Overall im very impressed and happy with my purchase. Also T-Mobile's network is awesome I love actually being able to watch HD videos on youtube and actually download apps now on a real LTE network.
my girl wanted that phone just because the camera alone :lol: the crazy thing about that phone is its a 5.2 but doesnt feel like a 5.2 thats a good thing..i couldnt get it cause those back buttons tho :x

Last edited:

:x :x Stock non rooted with 5 percent left (20 minutes)

my girl wanted that phone just because the camera alone :lol: the crazy thing about that phone is its a 5.2 but doesnt feel like a 5.2 thats a good thing..i couldnt get it cause those back buttons tho :x

Bro i love the buttons on the back my index finger sits right on the power button when im holding the phone. I rarely use the power button at all cause of the knock on feature

The funny thing is when i did have a stable LTE connection on Sprint i was pulling down 3mbps tops. Full 3G bars had me bringing down 0.15mbps which was basically unusable. Sprint's Wimax network crapped all over its LTE network in NYC.

Havent tried it yet but thanks for reminding me i think all android devices should have that feature. Will report back in a few

I dont think other phones have a guest feature on their phone..I think you just hide certain apps from guest like the messaging app and email and whatever else you want to hide

Last edited:
Hmm maybe never bothered looking for it..just put a passcode on your phone if you worried about your nosy ladyfriend :lol:

My Sprint contract is up, i'm waiting for my N5 to come so I can jump on t-mob $30 plan. Anyone know if I'll be able to port my number with the prepaid plan? Excuse the ignorance, but this is my first time ever going prepaid and I'd like to keep my number if possible.

Woke up to the N5 shipping confirmation
pimp.gif
. It was expected to leave before Nov 8th. They finally stepped up their supply/shipping issues.

Anyone know how long it takes for tmobile to switch numbers on sim cards? I gotta go get a micro sim soon. 

Woke up to the N5 shipping confirmation:pimp: . It was expected to leave before Nov 8th. They finally stepped up their supply/shipping issues.

Anyone know how long it takes for tmobile to switch numbers on sim cards? I gotta go get a micro sim soon. 
if you have an android it should all be backed up with your google account already

My Sprint contract is up, i'm waiting for my N5 to come so I can jump on t-mob $30 plan. Anyone know if I'll be able to port my number with the prepaid plan? Excuse the ignorance, but this is my first time ever going prepaid and I'd like to keep my number if possible.

Yes, you can port your number on prepaid. I just did one from Sprint to T-Mobile $30 Prepaid on Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom