• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have the $30 T-mobile plan, looking to get a contract with them for the N6, but man their data sucks for individual plans. $50 for 1GB and $60 for 3GB blows :smh:

I'm on the same prepaid plan. not giving that up. I'd rather save up to buy the phone outright than to be paying double that per month for however long I plan on using Tmo.

Only hassle now is trying to get the phone under retail since Tmo doesn't have any discounts for those on the prepaid plan.

Dude you are a dumbass, there is nothing John would have been able to do. He is the CEO, not a ******* magician that is going to pull a phone out of his rectum. Can only get phones sent out as fast as Samsung makes and sends them.

BTW I have met John a couple times at work and he is a pretty cool guy.

Also they don't have your phone money. They don't charge until the phone ships. I know because I just ordered my wife an iPhone 6 that is backordered.

He was in town for a NYC employee meeting. What color Note 4 do u want? PM me I work for a TMo store in Manhattan and may be able to help

Do you happen to know if the N6 release is Wednesday and if the stores will have stock? Thanks in advance

Also they don't have your phone money. They don't charge until the phone ships. I know because I just ordered my wife an iPhone 6 that is backordered.

They do put a hold on your card with the charges until your phone ships so technically they do take your money immediately. After you cancel the order you can call your bank to release the hold instead of waiting the 72 hours.

Do you happen to know if the N6 release is Wednesday and if the stores will have stock? Thanks in advance

I'm hearing that only 1 in every 3 T-Mobile stores will actually carry the Nexus 6 and those stores will still have a limited/staggered release. Phones are deadass turning into sneakers which is extremely annoying because I haven't been messing with kicks in YEARS

Last edited:
man **** this LG G2, i'm never getting another LG product... Screen is ****** up, its my 2nd G2.

but heads up HTC having flash sales every Tuesday, last week they had the Nexus 9 50% off for both the 16gb and 32 gb.  Deals start Tuesdays at 9AM PST.

http://www.htc.com/us/go/htc-hot-deals/

My Hangouts still hasn't prompted me for GV integration. I need to read on how to get that going.
laugh.gif
Try doing it online on hangouts that's what I did.
On Gmail?? They keep saying that there's supposed to be some option on there, but I've never seen it on mine.
you have to have a google voice account/number. you're prompted to do it either on the google voice website or google voice app

My Hangouts still hasn't prompted me for GV integration. I need to read on how to get that going. :lol:

Try doing it online on hangouts that's what I did.

On Gmail?? They keep saying that there's supposed to be some option on there, but I've never seen it on mine.

you have to have a google voice account/number. you're prompted to do it either on the google voice website or google voice app

I've been using GV for my voicemail for years. That doesn't mean that I have a number?

right, the google voice voicemail part of the app can be used by anyone. it just substitutes the regular voicemail app on your phone

for google voice, however, (as in to make calls & instant messages) you either have to have a google voice number (which is different from your regular cell number) or have your regular mobile number ported over to google voice to be able to use all of its functions

right, the google voice voicemail part of the app can be used by anyone. it just substitutes the regular voicemail app on your phone

for google voice, however, (as in to make calls & instant messages) you either have to have a google voice number (which is different from your regular cell number) or have your regular mobile number ported over to google voice to be able to use all of its functions

Well damn...all this time... :wow: :lol:

Thanks a lot. I'll go ahead and get a number then. Repped for the help.

Last edited:
T-mobile shipped my white Note 4 this morning without charging my card again 
roll.gif

I guess I canceled the order too late and told my bank release the hold prematurely

Calling these dudes now and telling them to take my damn money.

http://about.att.com/story/att_anno...or_the_nexus_6_with_android_5_0_lollipop.html

DALLAS, Nov. 11, 2014 – AT&T1 announced today that its first Nexus device, the Nexus 6 , with Android 5.0 Lollipop, will be available for preorders beginning Wednesday, Nov. 12, at www.att.com and in AT&T retail stores.

You can get the Nexus 6 in Midnight Blue for $0 down with AT&T Next for $22.77 per month with AT&T Next 24,2 $28.46 per month with AT&T Next 183 or $34.15 per month with AT&T Next 12.3 You can also purchase Nexus 6 for $249.99 with a two-year agreement4 or $682.99 with no annual commitment

- See more at: http://about.att.com/story/att_anno...ndroid_5_0_lollipop.html#sthash.towsVORI.dpuf

682 not brad.. 249 on a 2 year agreement is a little odd 
laugh.gif

So it's available to preorder on Wednesday? I thought dropped Wed

HTC is getting slammed again. Had it in my cart, added my information, and errored out before I could check out. Stupid HTC

Back
Top Bottom