• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man on the fence on if I should get the 5X or 6P. Really trying to keep my spending to a minimum. Which is why I am trying to get rid of my JUMP bill to bring my monthly down as well.

JUMP to a new phone, return said phone w/in 14 days (minus the restocking fee) and your monthly EIP is gone

Need some help bros.

I converted my HTC One M8 to a Google Play Edition and im trying to rewrite my CID to the CID for Google so i can get OTA updates but everything im trying isnt working. I go into usb fastboot like every guide is saying but when i type in the command on terminal I get "-bash: fastboot: command not found"

anyone know what im doing incorrect? this is on a mac by the way.

nvm. finally did it. got another question tho, when i reboot into bootloader is my android supposed to be laying down? thinking my recovery .img might be incorrect but not sure.

Last edited:
I've still only seen like 5 people use a Nexus in real life, and 2 of them were my friends I recommended the N5 to

I've still only seen like 5 people use a Nexus in real life, and 2 of them were my friends I recommended the N5 to
You wouldnt believe how many people out in the world, asked if i had the new iPhone when i copped the Nexus 5 a few years back.  Google couldve had a two year head start on this.

what do you guys think a fair price for a flawless sprint M9 unlocked with S-off would go for? I absolutely love the phone, but I want to get an iphone 6 temporarily just for the apple pay 20% discover cashback. I figure I can do that for 2-3 months til the promotion ends in december then sell the iphone for whatever the cost is and get the new HTC or possibly the 6p. Just unsure about a price point to sell my M9

what do you guys think a fair price for a flawless sprint M9 unlocked with S-off would go for? I absolutely love the phone, but I want to get an iphone 6 temporarily just for the apple pay 20% discover cashback. I figure I can do that for 2-3 months til the promotion ends in december then sell the iphone for whatever the cost is and get the new HTC or possibly the 6p. Just unsure about a price point to sell my M9

Check swappa. Com and see. That's a good market to see people selling their cell phones.
I always buy and sell there. Totally legit

6P unboxing.  Apologies if posted. Phone looks dope as F.  Supposedly starts shipping 10/22

Last edited:
Just got my OnePlus 2 invite months after realizing that it won't work with Verizon. What is the best method for giving away the code? It says it's tied to my email address but I would be happy to help anyone who wants it if they know a work around.

i think you could just supply the link, no? that's what i did with the first round of invites to their first phone

That 6P is oh so sexy, that unboxing has me considering hitting the stage and gettin my Chocolate City on

Is it though?
Its priced perfectly.  too inexpensive and wouldnt seem premium.  People seemingly want to spend more for exclusivity these days.  Example, youll have idiots paying 1k-1500 for new iPhones(generally non S models) on ebay, when they first come out, when they can wait a few weeks and pay 500 less.  The landscape is changing, value is in the eye of those with the dividends.

For that build quality and spec list the 6p is priced perfectly. I'd argue the 5X is priced to high compared to its little brother the N5

Any chance anyone knows if Motorola typically discounts the Moto X (through MotoMaker) for Black Friday? I am looking to cop one but I want to customize it and I can hold off until then if they will put it on sale.

Back
Top Bottom