• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

New renders of the Samsung S7

Looks like they're adopting USB type C

Looks like the Pixel C is on sale on the Google Store now.

Here are the official Google Pixel C specs:
[table][tr][td]Operating System[/td][td]Android 6.0 Marshmallow[/td][/tr][tr][td]Display[/td][td]10.2 inches
2560 x 1800 (308 PPI)
500 nits
√2 aspect ratio
sRGB color gamut
1500:1 contrast ratio
LTPS LCD
In-cell touchscreen[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dimensions[/td][td]242 x 179 x 7 mm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Weight[/td][td]0.517 kg[/td][/tr][tr][td]Material[/td][td]Anodized Aluminum[/td][/tr][tr][td]Color[/td][td]Silver[/td][/tr][tr][td]Processor[/td][td]NVIDIA Tegra X1 with Maxwell GPU[/td][/tr][tr][td]Memory[/td][td]RAM: 3 GB LPDDR4
Internal storage: 32 GB or 64 GB[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cameras[/td][td]Rear: 8 MP
Front: 2 MP[/td][/tr][tr][td]Audio[/td][td]Stereo speakers
Quad microphones
3.5 mm audio out[/td][/tr][tr][td]Battery[/td][td]34.2 Wh[/td][/tr][tr][td]Power[/td][td]15W USB Type-C adapter[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wireless[/td][td]Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac², 2x2 MIMO, dual-band (2.4 GHz, 5.0 GHz)
Bluetooth 4.1 + HS[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ports[/td][td]USB Type-C, 3.5 mm audio[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sensors[/td][td]Gyroscope
Accelerometer
Ambient Light Sensor
Proximity Sensor
Compass
Hall Effect Sensor[/td][/tr][/table]
Anyone copping?

no time soon but i want it

reviews ain't too stellar on it tho looks like, might wait until the C2 since i'm getting a surface pro 3

Last edited:
I've been in the market for an android tablet and I'm still waiting for the Nvidia Shield to drop in BestBuy so I can use my reward points. Pixel C is dope but i'm not digging the size

Waiting on this G3 update.

I love this window case. Sure wish more apps worked with it

I am so sorry but these tablets :lol:

I understand that they are expensive but if you are not getting an iPad Air 2 or iPad Pro or Surface Pro 4 I do not know what it is that you are doing :smh: :lol:

Even though I think the Surface is only 30 percent tablet but still

For me their just more user friendly media players or quick readers or browsers. Or even extensions of my phone. I don't like to have certain apps on my phone and prefer them on tablets because of the size difference

Does the moto 360 work perfectly with the note 4? I received one as a gift.

It does

Not sure if it was my phone in particular but when I had the note 4 and music was playing,if I used the watch to lower/raise the volume it'll lower by itself every few seconds

I am so sorry but these tablets
laugh.gif

I understand that they are expensive but if you are not getting an iPad Air 2 or iPad Pro or Surface Pro 4 I do not know what it is that you are doing
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Even though I think the Surface is only 30 percent tablet but still
Terrible insights.  I have a HP x2 612 and a Thinkpad Yoga.. both are integral to what I do.  Far more functional than the vanilla devices mentioned in your post.  Stop spouting nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom