Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mi Mix 2 looks pretty gorg
https://www.androidcentral.com/leaked-renders-xiaomi-mi-mix-2-reveal-ultra-thin-bezels

xiaomi-mi-mix-2-leak.jpg

xiaomi-mi-mix-2-bezels.jpg

These are only renders but they prob aren't too far off

Those bezels :wow::wow::wow:

Pixel 2 gonna be water PROOF or RESISTANT?
If it's resistant that can keep it.

I'm pretty sure all of these IP67 and 68 rated phones are still in the 'resistant' category, so it might not be fair to punish Google for not being the one to make that leap :lol:

Resistant isn't good enough anymore. Even most Bluetooth speakers are seen as less than if they aren't waterproof

I'm pretty sure all of these IP67 and 68 rated phones are still in the 'resistant' category, so it might not be fair to punish Google for not being the one to make that leap :lol:

I think of water-proof meaning you totally submerge the device whereas water-resistant means the device is splash-proof or OK in the rain.
I know cellphone companies still use resistant a lot.

the new samsungs are ip68 which is considered resistant, but it gives you 30min in 5 feet of water

Reactions: Ube
Anyone with an S8+ Unlock using it in TMobil3? I don't think it has all the corrects freq bans ... I keep losing connections where my other phone didnt.

IMG_20170907_234723_945.jpg

It's real close to the s8 plus obviously but feels waay better in the hand.

My s8 plus would stutter when I had to many apps open from day one, I thought it was the sd card. This thing has eaten everything I've thrown at it.

I don't get mine till Tuesday :frown:

Question to all. D
For note 8.did you trade i. Your current phone or did you trade in an old phone? Support sentme an email talking about they want me to send in my current phone which is a v20. Imt trying to mail in this old iphone. Has anyone ran into issues?

Apparently the Note brand is alive and kicking. Record preordered again,

Question to all. D
For note 8.did you trade i. Your current phone or did you trade in an old phone? Support sentme an email talking about they want me to send in my current phone which is a v20. Imt trying to mail in this old iphone. Has anyone ran into issues?

I'm giving them my old Galaxy S6. I'm currently using a oneplus3

Question to all. D

How the hell does Samsung know what phone you have?

I'm went through Verizon to get the half off and I'm sending in a Note 5 my wife had

I copped iPhone 5 to trade in to Samsung to grab an unlocked joint to flip.

might just go ahead and pre-order the note 8. as much as I like the v30, the lack of info on it as far as release date is frustrating. I'll catch it once it drops in price and flip the note afterwards. Seems like a missed opportunity for them since iphone pre-orders are coming up no doubt they'll lose some people on the fringe.

how do you set up face recognition? after going through the steps the lockscreen only shows swipe to unlock. thanks

Question for anyone on at&t. Went in to my local at&t spot to check out the note 8. (Still on note 3). Def time for upgrade. First off We don't have cable usually just use the firestick to catch movies,tv shows. Does anyone have direct tv? They trying to get me to change my plan. I got a grandfathered unlimited plan,and would love to watch sports on the phone while im out. Is it worth it? Or any other alternative? Thanks

Another question. I got mom on the plan she has no need for internet etc. Just needs a phone for calling my aunts ,uncles etc. So she uses a basic flip phone type and her line is 10 bucks. Now i wanted to get her a new phone but they telling me anytime we use a smart phone they have to charge 30 bucks additional on the plan because its a smart phone. Even if internet is disabled any truth to this? Or they just bsing. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom