Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like I'm waiting another year. On to the z fold 4

After having this Wing for a week+ I will admit I kinda wish I woulda gotten the fold so it would be closer to a tablet. The Wing is a fun shape but it's kinda weird when open cause it feels so fragile. Them Fold joints look crispy

I'm debating on whether to buy the Galaxy Fold 2 or wait for the 3. The Fold 2 has a decent price now, not trying to pay that crazy 2K pricing point.

Samsung got their mind right and not only stopped notifying you of blocked numbers calling (so so so so stupid), they even give you the option to hide blocked calls in the call log.
Major improvement. I block numbers for a reason.

Samsung got their mind right and not only stopped notifying you of blocked numbers calling (so so so so stupid), they even give you the option to hide blocked calls in the call log.
Major improvement. I block numbers for a reason.
The call blocking has been clutch. Used to get at least 3-4 a day

Pixel 6 leak is intriguing. Hopefully they make an all black color tho. I been wanting to try vanilla Android for a while now, but was turned off by the cheap iPhone variant designs they been putting out. Glad to see that they're finally taking chances with the hardware design.

What's good with the big *** camera bump tho

never saw the point in having a smartwatch until i got one myself... its dope checking it at work discreetly instead of just blatantly using my phone lol... im new at my job so i dont want to make it seem like im on my phone a lot so i just check my watch every now and then

Hopefully we don't get mid-range specs, my Pixel 2 is still holding on but the battery life is trash now.
Seems like google is taking a page from Apple. By making their own hardware instead of using one-size-fits-all processors and matching it to their software, they can do more with less. At least that's what we're hoping for.

Back
Top Bottom