• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a fan of the new push notification for the Google Messages app. Too close to Twitters and it looks like I have multiple texts even when's it's one.

Debating if I want to switch over to Samsung. I been with Google since Nexus. I have the 7pro at the moment

Google Fi has the S23 ultra for $600 off

Google Fi looked good till they changed the trade in values. At first my Note 20 Ultra was $400 something with the S23, but now it's 115.

Debating if I want to switch over to Samsung. I been with Google since Nexus. I have the 7pro at the moment

Google Fi has the S23 ultra for $600 off
Seen this SB ad for that Google pixel with the Magic Eraser feature.
I was pretty impressed. And iPhone with that Unsend Text feature too.
On my S20+ still, and quite content.

Just got my S23 Ultra in. Loving in so far.
I'm actually seriously considering trading my Note 20 Ultra for the regular, smaller version of the S23. Stopped by the store yesterday to feel it in hand, been Googling specs.

Still regretting getting the S22U back in June and selling my Pixel 6. Just waiting for a good trade-in deal for an S23+ or S23U. If not, iPhone 15 on the menu if it gets USB-C

I was going to treat myself after winning a few K on Arsenal the past 2 weeks but then I went on the Sammy website and the s23 ultra was 1400 after shipping... I'll let boo boo the fool go on ahead and cop that and keep waiting until I inevitably buy a year old model for more than 60% less.

Last night shot with s23 Ultra

Attachments

• 20230306_182442.jpg
    20230306_182442.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 407
Yes i have both Samsung smart tag and smart tag plus. Plus tracks your device even out of Bluetooth range. I keep the original smart tag on my keys and smart tag plus in my laptop bag
Nice, do you know if the smart tag plus would work with the s10 plus?

Back
Top Bottom