Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks gentlemen.

I look forward to joining the Android revolution soon
pimp.gif

Since the LP update I've enjoyed having the notification number on the status bar but it shows up for my text and contacts icons so its there twice. How can I get it so that its not on the contacts icon it's driving my crazy.

Since the LP update I've enjoyed having the notification number on the status bar but it shows up for my text and contacts icons so its there twice. How can I get it so that its not on the contacts icon it's driving my crazy.

ON EPIC.

The front facing camera, is that to take pics only? I thought you can do a live chat on it? I cant find a way to do it...

ON EPIC.

The front facing camera, is that to take pics only? I thought you can do a live chat on it? I cant find a way to do it...

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Skype is Up and Running on 2.1+ devices

[h1]Skype For Android Released[/h1]
October 6, 2010   By: Captainkrtek

Difficulty:

Finally after only being Verizon Exclusive, Skype is now Available for all Android Phones running 2.1 or higher. Thanks to XDA member ragmanchu for pointing out the blog post by the Skype Team. Here is the press release from Skype:

You’ve been asking us for it – and now it’s here. Skype is now available on a wide range of Android phones, so you can save money and stay in touch when you’re out and about. Visit skype.com/m on your phone to download, or read on to find out what’s inside.

With the new app, you can make free Skype-to-Skype calls, and send and receive IMs for free, one-to-one or with a group. You can also call phones at Skype’s great rates – over WiFi or 3G.

To read more about the release and get it for yourself, checkout the Discussion Thread.

No video calling tho.................................

Pac, you beat me to the edit

XDA has modify version that works on 3G, I d/l last night, haven't been able to use it yet though.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Skype is Up and Running on 2.1+ devices

[h1]Skype For Android Released[/h1]
October 6, 2010   By: Captainkrtek

Difficulty:

Finally after only being Verizon Exclusive, Skype is now Available for all Android Phones running 2.1 or higher. Thanks to XDA member ragmanchu for pointing out the blog post by the Skype Team. Here is the press release from Skype:

You’ve been asking us for it – and now it’s here. Skype is now available on a wide range of Android phones, so you can save money and stay in touch when you’re out and about. Visit skype.com/m on your phone to download, or read on to find out what’s inside.

With the new app, you can make free Skype-to-Skype calls, and send and receive IMs for free, one-to-one or with a group. You can also call phones at Skype’s great rates – over WiFi or 3G.

To read more about the release and get it for yourself, checkout the Discussion Thread.

No video calling tho.................................

Pac, you beat me to the edit

XDA has modify version that works on 3G, I d/l last night, haven't been able to use it yet though.

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

What are the best/most useful apps that you guys recommend? ( im running 2.1 by the way)
And are their any free cloud servicee that work with android besides dropbox?

bump

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

What are the best/most useful apps that you guys recommend? ( im running 2.1 by the way)
And are their any free cloud servicee that work with android besides dropbox?

bump

Originally Posted by djaward

ON EPIC.

I'm 99% sure you need to get an app (Fring, Qik, Skype, etc.). I've been trying to find the best app for video-chatting for my EPIC ...

ON EPIC.

I'm 99% sure you need to get an app (Fring, Qik, Skype, etc.). I've been trying to find the best app for video-chatting for my EPIC ...

As I mentioned earlier, I'll be new to the Android game here soon. What are some good websites that have App reviews and what not? I'm needing some good sources...aside from NT of course
pimp.gif

As I mentioned earlier, I'll be new to the Android game here soon. What are some good websites that have App reviews and what not? I'm needing some good sources...aside from NT of course
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

ON EPIC.

Try tango best in quality.

ON EPIC.

Originally Posted by wrod7

ON EPIC.

I'm looking for something that does Mobile to PC or PC to Mobile calling, like Fring when it wifey up with Skype.

ON EPIC.

I'm looking for something that does Mobile to PC or PC to Mobile calling, like Fring when it wifey up with Skype.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

ON EPIC.

This  is what i need.....especially if my daughters mother moves to texas
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

ON EPIC.

This  is what i need.....especially if my daughters mother moves to texas
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom