W@tch Out!! High Quality Fake of AJ11 Retro 25th Silver Anniversary Edition

how would we know that JB has not been putting the Air Unit in since DMP XIs? Has anyone cut their spacejams or CDP XIs open and checked? 

im sending these back. Marquee Sole asked me to send them back. The shoe looks legit but the tag not lining up on either shoe, bothers me

the tag is a tad of on one show but still pretty much lines up with the third lace loop, the otehr shoe is in between the third and fourth laceloop. Now i have to send these back on my dime. If im these cats i make sure the ##** im sending out cant be called fakes or bgrades and it's pretty easy to see what flys and what doesn't. None of my XIs have issues with the tag not lining up, not even my 3 pairs of Space jams.

Yeah, that's the problem, JB's retros now look like fakes. Like these croc II's, Lakers and Oreo's VI's. They're colorways you would have laughed at years ago. It's like when Nike started copying fake Air Force Ones.

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

I bet fakes have better quality too...

Yep, with Nike Air technology and the same materials
eyes.gif

Expected

Originally Posted by jamergrady

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

I bet fakes have better quality too...

Yep, with Nike Air technology and the same materials
eyes.gif

Fakes don't have Nike Air technology.
indifferent.gif
Nor do they have zoom air.

That's what makes them fake.

Noobs sign off.
Think it was a joke... although the durability, maybe not a joke!

im not sure what to think here... im actually pretty impressed by the "quality" of these fakes at first sight.  Of course im sure if you inspect closer with shoes in hand it would be more obvious.  But im not so sure many of us would of been able to tell the difference if someone shipped us the fakes and not the real ones.
I for one would of prolly complained about the quality and then worn them thankful that at least I got a pair to wear... anyone else share these thoughts?

*edit

To clarify, not that I condone fakes, just that they're getting awfully close to being indistinguishable.  
nerd.gif

this is what JB wants...he wants to put out the low quality shoe and have all of u buy em so he racks in all that skrill, when really the shoe he's makin is probably worth the amount of the fake... i remember a few months ago some1 took apart a pair of fake 4's and retro's...sadly i think the retros had cardboard as its cushioning system where the fakes actually had some sort of e.a.s. foam...but this is what they are doin so when this so called 'PREMIUM' line comes out, it'll be the shoe quality from when JB was still a part of nike but at a beefier price...when in reality thats what we should have been getting all along paying $150 on avg...if there is even talk about a premium line in the works, this proves my point...dont try to defend it and say that the premium line is for the true Jordan heads...u jus got suckered into the scam...real eyes realize real lies...dont let JB fool u...your paying at a pretty above average price already, y not demand the quality of a above average shoe...im tired of goin to get some fresh kicks n feeling this sandy-grainy nubucks and suedes and rough dry skin leather...i bought a pair of Creative Recs. mids all suede and they were $80 bucks...great quality...at the same time i was lookin at the flugame 12's that came out last month...wow...it felt like they put some high grade sandpaper all over the shoe which is why i went with the CR. im not tryin to convince any of you that this is true, jus what i think JB is doin. NT is such a big community, if u were to band together and petition for a better JB and shoe quality, im almost posotive your voices will be heard. Your bucks are stopping well short of its bang...y cant we have the premium quality that they always had with nike, without murdering our pockets? why do we have to pay double for premium when we were payin less ten years ago for the same premium quality than what we are now? i'm jus sayin...im kinda fed up with the crap quality that JB is sendin us, n i think we can change that without diggin deep down into our pockets...

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by chubzpgp

sent them right back. First and last time using marquee sole

damn was it my comment bro?

not at all. I sent them back because i couldnt get over the jumpman tags not being in the right place.  Lets be honest here, i paid 300.00 for them.  For 300.00 they should have been flawless.  I dont think these were fakes due to having real carbon fiber, but they were definite B grades. 

I am not gonna lie, I had to look at these pics for about 15 minutes to be able to see the slightest difference. I am staying away from any early releases... Thats for sure!
Tate

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
anybody else gettin random as emails from this JAY guy from oversee's been sendin out emails since the spacejam ......r his kicks REAL

This has been going on for a while fellas.. but I will add on to what was said above. Most about 95% of the fakes dont have Air or Zoom Tech.. but some do. In that world they call them AAA Quality Fakes.

Back
Top Bottom