Wait, hold up... Did Tory Lanez thieving self shoot Megan thee Stallion?

All the Flows Tory Lanez thieving *** stole on his new album:

Meek Mill- Song 1: Dissing Baylani & Jojo.

The Weeknd- Song 2: he is so disgusting. I will hater listen to all this ****. Enjoy the streams *****.

Drake- Song 3: he wanna be 6-6-6god so bad. Now he’s acting like him & Megan were on some Jay-Z & Beyoncé. Hov would never wear that 2 pay that self awareless gremlin put on his head.

Drake (Again)- Song 4: he bit Drake even harder on this. He such a thief. Apologies to Meg via text, now he’s innocent. Dissing Bun too. Bit Drake from the beat to the flow. Super Saiyan 5 doesn’t even exist!

HOV & some X song 5: throw him jail.

Meek Mill (again), HOV, Snoop- song 6- this is sequel w/o the original cast. Uptown vibes pt. 2. Mal gotta titty smack him on sight. Objectivity speaking this is a good song. He still a ho.

The Weekend (again) & some Lil Tjay: song 7

Chance the Rapper & Drake (of course)- Song 8: He just dissed Chance on song 4, now jackin his whole “Lost” ****. He is a terrible guy. The worst guy today, easily. Chance ring the gang. You wanna press bloggers for not liking your little wack song? Press him.

Drake (remarkable)- Song 9: The nerve to mention the honorable Chadwick Boseman. King Toxic mentioning this years buzzwords, “Trauma” & “Mental Health” smh.

He literally just listened to “Chicago Freestyle” & made up a lie to rap about w/ the flow. Megan press charges.

Khris Brown- Song 10- His sick self doesn’t have an original bone in his body. Hip Hop Baby (Dragon Ball GT). He don’t sound like this live. I heard his ***. Closed the song Ty$ adlibes

Drake- Song 11- It’s almost like Drake wrote this, dissing Baylani… She is sounding a bit 2faced if this is true, but they sounded like friends so… Yikes. Oh and he dissed Jojo again as well… with Drakes flow.

Jamaican Drake & Khris Brown- Song 12

Tory Lanez- Song 13: I can’t tell who’s flow this is, so it might be his. I’m probably wrong. Good song though.

Tory Lanez- Song 14: Basically what I said about song 14. I am hearing some Weekend though.

Drake *sigh* & Michael Jackson- Song 15: Wasn’t thinking about black love when he popped Megan. Fake words from a fake dude. Hook came in & he sound MJ taking a painful ****.

Puff Daddy (Diddy. P. Diddy, Puffy Sean Combs, etc), Drake & Meek Mill (of course)-Song 16: Puffy didn’t answer his phone so he did his best impression.

He just blended & transitioned Drake flows to Meek Mills flow, & managed to portara fusion it together. This guy is sick… NOT the good kind.

HOV -Song 17: He did it.

This is a good album if I had no frame of reference of who he was. One of the better albums I heard this year actually. He’s a bitter. He’s biting. Oh he’s biting, definitely leaving nothing on the plate, but he’s a good thief. Got famous for thieving.

Objectively: 7 outta 10

Subjectively: He can go to hell. He stole flows & tried to steal Megan thee Stallion’s ability to walk. Almost no originality in this 4 outta 10. He wanna be Drake so bad.

No puedo creer mi especia de canela :smh:

Album is good.

He said he didn’t shoot her.

Her word vs. his.

54358606-7A89-4D54-BB34-657A7FC2B3B2.png

The Weeknd- Song 2: he is so disgusting. I will hater listen to all this ****. Enjoy the streams *****.

Drake- Song 3: he wanna be 6-6-6god so bad. Now he’s acting like him & Megan were on some Jay-Z & Beyoncé. Hov would never wear that 2 pay that self awareless gremlin put on his head.

Drake (Again)- Song 4: he bit Drake even harder on this. He such a thief. Apologies to Meg via text, now he’s innocent. Dissing Bun too. Bit Drake from the beat to the flow. Super Saiyan 5 doesn’t even exist!

Meek Mill (again), HOV, Snoop- song 6- this is sequel w/o the original cast. Uptown vibes pt. 2. Mal gotta titty smack him on sight. Objectivity speaking this is a good song. He still a ho.

Chance the Rapper & Drake (of course)- Song 8: He just dissed Chance on song 4, now jackin his whole “Lost” ****. He is a terrible guy. The worst guy today, easily. Chance ring the gang. You wanna press bloggers for not liking your little wack song? Press him.

Drake (remarkable)- Song 9: The nerve to mention the honorable Chadwick Boseman. King Toxic mentioning this years buzzwords, “Trauma” & “Mental Health” smh.

He literally just listened to “Chicago Freestyle” & made up a lie to rap about w/ the flow. Megan press charges.

Khris Brown- Song 10- His sick self doesn’t have an original bone in his body. Hip Hop Baby (Dragon Ball GT). He don’t sound like this live. I heard his ***. Closed the song Ty$ adlibes

Drake- Song 11- It’s almost like Drake wrote this, dissing Baylani… She is sounding a bit 2faced if this is true, but they sounded like friends so… Yikes. Oh and he dissed Jojo again as well… with Drakes flow.

Tory Lanez- Song 13: I can’t tell who’s flow this is, so it might be his. I’m probably wrong. Good song though.

Tory Lanez- Song 14: Basically what I said about song 14. I am hearing some Weekend though.

Drake *sigh* & Michael Jackson- Song 15: Wasn’t thinking about black love when he popped Megan. Fake words from a fake dude. Hook came in & he sound MJ taking a painful ****.

Puff Daddy (Diddy. P. Diddy, Puffy Sean Combs, etc), Drake & Meek Mill (of course)-Song 16: Puffy didn’t answer his phone so he did his best impression.

He just blended & transitioned Drake flows to Meek Mills flow, & managed to portara fusion it together. This guy is sick… NOT the good kind.

This is a good album if I had no frame of reference of who he was. One of the better albums I heard this year actually. He’s a bitter. He’s biting. Oh he’s biting, definitely leaving nothing on the plate, but he’s a good thief. Got famous for thieving.

Subjectively: He can go to hell. He stole flows & tried to steal Megan thee Stallion’s ability to walk. Almost no originality in this 4 outta 10. He wanna be Drake so bad.

This is a fair critique. I legit thought it was Drake on a couple of songs. And certainly Meek vibes on the first song.

That said, no real way to know that he’s guilty of what he’s being accused of. Her word vs. his and only the folks that were there know. So gotta go with the innocent until proven guilty.

People get on Drake for stealing flows too. Which is funny. But can’t deny it’s good music. I’d give the album an 8.5 compared to everything else that has dropped this year. Including Sean, and I’m a Big Sean fan.

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO even reviewed it

bull said he aint do it! some crazy must have had happen, and album fire , the whole hip hop industry is full of hypocrisy, charla got a rape charge, ross was rapping bout raping women, joe button has beating multiple women and bun b was pimping women, lmao these dudes clowns. let both sides come out before jumping the gun, thats the issue now a days people just listen to one side and run with it and are disappointed when things dont go as they think it should

Cant blame ppl for coming at him. Accusations of something like this, and you dont say nothing. A simple "I didnt do it" doesnt incriminate you in an open case, so I dont understand why he gotta plead innocence now, with an album. Seems opportunistic. He should know silence is damn near acceptance. I don't believe this kid.

Sad.
Its 2020. You could literally get away with anything.
Just say sorry, you have a problem. Join a program.
Then speak at schools. Then you'll be 'back' in no time. But no. You chose the denial route.
What a shame.

Back
Top Bottom