Wait, hold up... Did Tory Lanez thieving self shoot Megan thee Stallion?

Holding on to the info this long hurts more than actually giving the info. It allows people to come up with their own theories and day by day it’s just gets worse for her.

Also she legit doesn’t understand how the details around the situation are questionable.

I don't get point of post. I feel like u really wanted to share this but maybe didn't have the social circle to do such.

This is the equivalent of u saying you got shot but I choosing to post a funny gif or meme about your screen name. Read the room my guy.

Seems as if there are holes to the story she is telling.

She's admitted that she was staying silent to keep people outta trouble and not work with police. Of course there are missing pieces to this story. The one consistent thing appears to be that she was shot for whatever reason by Tory.

I'm a big Tory fan and it's sad to see someone so talented go out like this but it is what it is. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Turkey got kidnapped at gunpoint :lol:

and the feds played a recording of them arranging to have him killed.

I don't like dude either, but Meg and Turkey aren't close to being the same

Turkey also put 20k on someones head. So he arranged for someone to be killed also...... f**** that cross dresser.

How you arrange a hit on someone, but cry foul when someone plotted to kill you also? What world do y’all live in???? Definitely not the same as me. Live by, die by.

I'm a big Tory fan and it's sad to see someone so talented go out like this but it is what it is. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
No doubt he's a talented artist, but he seems like he trying to please too many crowds because he has like 5 different styles of music in one album.

No doubt he's a talented artist, but he seems like he trying to please too many crowds because he has like 5 different styles of music in one album.

Same could be said for the most popular artist in the world currently (Drake). When you have the talent I guess it can be hard to limit yourself.

Same could be said for the most popular artist in the world currently (Drake). When you have the talent I guess it can be hard to limit yourself.
I see your point and really can't stand Drake for that reason alone, despite him being talented too. He's actually worse since he hops on new waves so often that none of his work sounds original anymore.

She's admitted that she was staying silent to keep people outta trouble and not work with police. Of course there are missing pieces to this story. The one consistent thing appears to be that she was shot for whatever reason by Tory.

What he did was shameful and I do believe that aspect of her story. I hope he gets the max penalty. She is clearly talking in circles though.

Obstruction of justice...accessory after the fact...what kind of person admits to crimes(even if misdemeanors) on live?

Back
Top Bottom