Wait, hold up... Did Tory Lanez thieving self shoot Megan thee Stallion?

All i know is those russel brand type dudes be cleanin up the yogi heauxs and self proclaimed spiritual thots with 🔮 in their IG bios.

isn't he a comedian?
the **** is he talking about. i watched 30 seconds at it was painful

1597440200732.png

"self defense"

lolwut :lol:

Too close to the Kardashian black man manufactured drama factory to take any of this at face value. Meg is a prop for all the build a body thots in the industry.

What do you think is the reason?

Maybe We got another Smollett situation or something?

I think she exaggerated and now can't go back, because she essentially doubled down and said she was shot in both feet.

Regardless Tory should have never fired a gun or even pulled it out on her in the first place, so there was no need.

she just gave court testimony about the whole incident. They will def use this in court.
congrats to contradicting errythang she saying Bout not snitching.
errybawdypretty much know the gist of it.
The need for social media attention is strong with this one. Even while being on top it’s not enough for her.

*** turns volume up to WAP***

This story still doesn't make sense.

To be shot in both feet, didn't know how bad it was, but knew her feet were bleeding and got back in the car with the person who just shot you?

This is a toxic culture, his career may not be over. People thought c breezy career was over when the Rhianna pics leaked and he took off bigger than ever.

They love these toxic dudes that have no respect for women.... and this is the result. No surprise. She'll be back with him in a few weeks.

So...she didn't "snitch" because the "police be shootin us"...but she also said a resident called the police...presumably because shots were fired right? :lol:

she just gave court testimony about the whole incident. They will def use this in court.
congrats to contradicting errythang she saying Bout not snitching.
errybawdypretty much know the gist of it.
The need for social media attention is strong with this one. Even while being on top it’s not enough for her.

*** turns volume up to WAP***
she def aint got no wap

Back
Top Bottom